31 days of christmas

penguin50

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played about 25 hexapro a few days ago without a 10x multiplier (plus yesterday 5-6 more, still no 10x). Its ok to play a few, having fun and get the mission done, but this can be quite difficult, and it doesnt even worth this time for a shooting token... 

@BundleFjoy wrote:

Hi,

Can someone please explain what i am suposed to do for todays mission?

Collect 2 bonusses in mtt, i don't get it.

thx

There is no "bonus" word but bounty. I don't know how you are reading this. You must simply eliminate 2 players in tournament with bounty option.

• Like 2

@EatMoreNaga wrote:

Why does it make them retarded? You don't know how they behave off computer. They probably regged well in time because of todays mission and forgot it or found something better to do.

Some of them just timebanked every hand in the very first levels, could be software issue tho. But if not, they can be called retarded. 

The bolded part ruins other players experience, thats why they can be called retarded. 

29 bronze attempts at Santa's challenge,  13 x Bronze freeroll tickets, 2 x 10 BP's, 2 x 20 BP's.  :atisfied:

1 silver Santa's challenge.

870803021_Screenshot(1138).thumb.png.fd5177604867c3f5fff3394fb22bbc4b.png 

:atisfied::atisfied::atisfied:

• Like 6

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

I did day 23 in 4 games this time and santa caught the snowball so won nowt

Day 25 (christmas day) is disappointing, it can get expensive to double up and the reward is a silver snowball which can win you nothing. No imagination for the christmas day challenge.

499475476_2019-12-2301_27_20-UnibetPokerv2_37.2.png.8e2bdf91252ecf04350a7c8014c2e203.png

@cris1285 wrote:

I didnt even realise we should get gold token, i automatically used up the silver one (i assume thats what i received, and i even won 500 points w that). 😞

Yeah,same here...I didnt pay attention on first,but was weird having Silver token when I dont even play those stakes,neither for this promo. 

• Like 1

@cris1285 wrote:

I didnt even realise we should get gold token, i automatically used up the silver one (i assume thats what i received, and i even won 500 points w that). 😞

I got 10x but all my tokens were at 0, yet when i entered santa game after i had throw. Who knows what token it was? Bad one it was as gave me nothing at all :D