Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Patsgnome Rank 10
Rank 10

With the first part behind us now and working towards the second 2k freeroll, I was wondering how many of you were still on track(and perhaps aiming for) a perfect 31/31. Even though it won't give any rewards past 25/31 I will still try to get them all completed just for the fun of it.

Anyone else trying to complete them all? Maybe we can make a sort of challenge for it, for bragging rights if nothing else Wink

31 REPLIES 31
GN1991 Rank 11
Rank 11

Well, I already missed second one, so no perfect score for me Smile

Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

I deliberately skipped the first two (200 bbs @ cashbtables)! I have completed the 7 since and will probably tactically skip 2-3 hard ones to hit the 25 mark perfectlyCheeky

Follow my poker blog as I build a €1K roll from scratch!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

YlarP Rank 14
Rank 14
marduk67 Rank 4
Rank 4

work hard,keep so!

0 Likes
Kamon Rank 11
Rank 11

I tried to complete all missions, but I missed two.

0 Likes
Patsgnome Rank 10
Rank 10

Still going strong with 19/19! Very Happy

aurorAArgyle Rank 10
Rank 10
I'm 21 of 21 so far and I will be getting them all! It's a great promo and the daily rewards for completing each mission have been very generous, and a 10k freeroll for 25 is awesome!........but there should be an incentive to complete all 31....but I'm just a loner who can play poker on Christmas day and new years eve!! 😅😅 happy holidays people x
Highlighted
wwaanneess Rank 17
Rank 17

think i only skipped the 10x hexapro, didn't seem impossible, because if unlucky that can take you a while

otherwise superpromo!

also think people who get 31/31 should get a llittle extra, not speaking for my own benifit here, because skipped already one

cheers

Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

Missed 4 so far (3 purposely) so still on course! Very Happy

Follow my poker blog as I build a €1K roll from scratch!

Bing's Bankroll Builder