3 * €10,000 DAILY tournaments added!

Stubbe-Unibet

giphy

You welcomed Mr. Neptune with open arms, and we've heard your prayers. We'll be introducing not 1, not 2, but 3 new daily Neptune tournaments! We're spicing up the schedule with an extra €30,000 in GTD's, while also running a Sirius bounty promotion with 93k in added GTD's) - what a time to be a Unibet poker player :)

Starting from tomorrow, you'll find the following tournaments in your favorite poker client:

Tournament nameStart timeBuyinGuaranteeInfo
€10,000 Neptune Rebuy18:00 CET€ 25€ 10,000Rebuy (11 levels), addon, late reg till level 10
€10,000 Neptune Rebuy19:00 CET€ 100€ 10,000Rebuy (11 levels), addon, late reg till level 10
€10,000 Neptune Rebuy20:00 CET€ 50€ 10,000Rebuy (11 levels), addon, late reg till level 10

There'll be a super satellite for each tournament. 

• Like 6

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Hey @Stubbe-Unibet 

I would like to suggest change €100 Neptune into €10 Neptune with lower gtd, so we will have €10, €25 and €50 Neptunes. I think 10ra has much more sense for now, for example €5k Neptune 10ra starting 18CET (I think €10k is possible in the future), €10k Neptune 25ra starting 19CET and €10k Neptune 50ra starting 20CET (IMO duration: 10ra>25ra>50ra). Second thing is that there is a great time for 10ra, because there is only one 10ra Titan starting 21CET, but with different structure. In my opinion €100 should be a different freezeout tournament (like on dying MPN, where they add €100 deepstack freeze because of corona and this tournament works very well)...

PS. I think I don't have to say anything about Comet... :)

Regards,

mamrot

• Like 2

@mamrot, let's see how the €100 does tonight. If there's a bunch of overlay, I think it'd make sense to do it with a smaller GTD and as a freezeout - as I'd take it as an indication that there's not much interest in a €100 R/A, as we should be able to meet the GTD, considering how well Supernova has been doing. Another €10 MTT earlier than 21:00 doesn't sound too bad either.

Let's take it one step at a time. The changes already made are more significant than anything we've ever done before :)

@Leo-Unibet

• Like 3

Hey @Stubbe-Unibet 

Thanks for bringing back the Comet,  I guess players need that still :happy:

Crossing my fingers for all the Neptunes doing well, especially for the biggest/100€ one, to hit the GTD every day and stay in the schedule 🆒

In case, I can confirm MPN runs 110€ freezeout 5GTD everyday and it has been doing very well eventhough it's a smaller site than Unibet at the moment, and their Sunday Major's GTD has only been raised to 12.5€k last time, comparing to Supernova's 20€k GTD... :peace:

I'm pretty sure allowing using the SN tix for the 100€ Neptune would help hitting its GTD, and also triggering/improving traffic in all the daily SN satellites :popeye:

Another thing is that the great madness for the Magnus tourney last Sunday has shown there's still room for another Neptune, a 10€ one...no such a tournament in a daily schedule yet 😏

As always thanks for considering these and Best Regards!

PS1: I asked for swapping my UO package for an online entry + points as requested till April 1st, but no reaction, should I be worried about that? 😏

PS2: Was that a "NO" about arranging my private PKO tourney with the proggessive structure, or it's possible if I ask in the right thread? 😉

@mamrot, @Psycho79, Leo has added a € 10 re-entry (Atom) tournament running at 19:00 every day, starting tomorrow. The GTD will start out at € 500, but we'll of course adjust, if it turns out to be really popular. We believe there's a greater need for a €10 re-entry than a € 10 R/A, considering the current offering.
  • Like 1

If the €25 rebuy were missing the guarantee, it would have been a lot more sensible to reduce the guarantee to a level it could support rather than pull this from the schedule all together. Couldn't you put it back on as a €5k GTD for example? As per my other post, Unibet is crying out for games for low-mid level players and this would be the headline game at the mid level.

• Like 1

^indeed!

When it comes to the tourney schedule, I feel that Unibet played this corona situation rather poorly. Instead of worrying about the guarantees, they should have just added more tournaments to play throughout the day (and night) and across all buying levels. People just wanna play.