€25 Ticket Comp

pirahn

It was my 25th wedding anniversary yesterday. Both Unibet and poker have been kind to me.To celebrate this happy occasion im giving away a €25 ticket (either ubo or uk tour only). To make it fun im running a 25 themed competition.

Unibet run a daily €1500 gtd daily deepstack (5pm) and €1300 gtd daily 25(7pm). Both are €25 entry. Times may vary but the tournament names do not.

To win the €25 ticket answer the following question:

How many entries wil there be in those 2 comps combined between Monday 1st August to Friday 5th August. Thats 2 comps per day for 5 days and a total of 10 comps. The nearest answer wins the €25 prize. Only 1 prize. Any ties and there will be a play off. Only 1 guess per player. Closing time is Monday 7pm.

The Daily Shot:

To add a little spice. You can have daily single guess at the combined daily total. I will give a €4  ticket (ubo or uk tour only) to FIRST person to get the EXACT number. 1 prize only so get your guess in early, closing time 4pm on the day.

Please feel free to ask any questions. I will have final say on any disputes.

Have Fun.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First Congratz pirahn with 25th wedding anniversary :)
That you get cudos from me for, not many or easy to get true those years in these times.

The Daily Shot combined daily total: 139

How many entries wil there be in those 2 comps combined between Monday 1st August to Friday 5th August: 699

Hope the strange answer I wrote was what you wanted and hope also you get another 25 years of happy marriage :)

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.

Congratulations man! You must have been alive back when the dinosaurs were around :smileyvery-happy:

Daily - 103

Weekly - 973

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

If i was, then i would have been the only one as humans only evolved 6 million years ago. Some like  are still waiting to evolve.

Good thing about being old is you know a lot of fun facts.

Archived