2020 MTT Player of the Year !!!

Ja-z-Polszy

GREAT !

Although I would have designed it so that the Best player was the one who had the biggest % increase of wins over buyins for ALL their tournamants played.

Rather than this scheme which seems to 'reward' someone with a large bankroll and could be an overall loser !!!

Will just copy and paste what I wrote in another post:

Y"ou should just consider this added value. It's not a promo that's meant to have huge value and reward a lot of players; it's mostly about the prestige and showing you're better than your friend, other community members etc., or perhaps even the best MTT player on the entire site.

Perhaps @JeppeL and @RayL will run a small community leaderboard, based on this promo, so more players could get something :)

Please also note that there're the freerolls as well, so it's not actually limited to the podium positions.

We'll continue with UOS and various other MTT promos :)

"

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Seriously?! Unibet is giving away over 10 000e in this promo and all you see is 200e for 1st??? Of course a UO package would be nicer for the winner, but stop complaining, jeeez..

I'd rather ask, why most of this money is distributed via freerolls? Lets say I play MTTs for a year to be in top 10, I get the ticket, but cant play at the freeroll day - reason is meaningless. Why not just give this money for places 1-10 in each leaderboard?

• Like 2

Played two of these and that's enough for me. Players making more moves than Travolta in Saturday Night Fever with absolute ❤️♥️❤️e. Which is great unless they get horribly lucky. Which they obviously often do. Just lost in the first hand of the Bounty game to an absolute wanker who shoved 23 suited. The turn and river completed his flush. Great stuff.