2019 Streamleague Final (01/02/2020) and start Streamleague 2020!

DaVitsche

Hello world,

I am happy to announce and confirm the date for the 2019 Streameague Final AND the Streamleague for 2020! Let me recap what all this is about for those that don't know.

***MUST READ***

What is the Streamleague?

The Streamleague is a day where the viewers from my twitch stream (twitch.tv/davitsche) and myself, play €1 tournaments. We'll run 10 of those tournaments, starting 12h00 CET untill 21h00 CET. On the hour, every hour, while streaming them with a focus on the community.
On top of that there is also a leaderboard that same day! By finishing in the top 30, you gather extra leadeboard points, and your 3 highest points will count for that day. The leaderboard value has €250, with the occasional extra juicy ones adding extra prizes! The first prize is generally a €100 Supernova ticket, you know, like the one 

What is the Streamleague Finals?

The Streamleague Final is a tournament where people that played at least 3 loyalty events in 2019 get an entry. The total prizepool is a whopping €4000 Unibet Online Series ticklets! The rest will be UOS Tickets for the upcoming Unibet Online Series starting on feb. 3rd! The correct payouts will be posted here as soon as possible!

When?

The Finals will take place 01/02/2020 at 20h00 CET! The people that already qualified will get a ticket on thier account. I'll post a complete of twitch aliases(!) in the next post.

"Already? What do you mean? Can I still get in the Finals"

YES! Due to the big prizepool, and plenty of people just falling short and not having the time to play more loyalty tournaments, Unibet has allowed us to run feeder tournaments! Upcoming Monday to Thursday, there will be a "Qualifier to Saturday DaVitsche StreamLeague" €1 tournament every evening at 19h30 CET. On top of the regular prizepool, the top 15 in that tournament will be awarded an entry in the Finals as well!
UPDATE: Leo posted the details of the Finals in this thread below, make sure to check it out!

2020 Streamleague Start

I'm happy to announce that we'll be continuing the Streamleague in 2020 on saturday 01/02/2020! However, some things will change.

I will try to get one every month or so, but won't stress as much if things don't work out due to schedules (travels/family etc.) So likely they'll be less frequent, or suddenly close to eachother etc. The only way to know for sure is to check the unibetcommunity, or to check my twitter (twitter.com/davitsche).

The standard setup and rules will remain the same, we play 10 €1 MTT's starting 12h00 CET until 21h00 CET. Best 3 results count for the leaderboard. All tournaments are password protected, which we reveal on my twitch stream. If I really want to do a streamleague with you guys, but don't have the time for a full day, we might do some shorter ones. Again, to know for sure, check this community or my twitter.

A bigger change is that I won't do the loyalty freerolls anymore. I really want to thank the poker team for allowing us to have 2 years of such incredible value for our community! I know some of you won't like this change, since it was fun and insane value. But it was a lot of work, hassle & stress. Not just for me, but for Unibet as well, since it was all manual work. This also means there won't be a Finals at the end of the rainbow. Never underestimate Unibet's generosity though, so there might still be some juicy bones along the way!

The boring stuff: RULES ETC.

Prizes: 

1st place: €100 MTT Ticket
2nd: 2x€25 MTT Ticket
3rd-4th: €25 MTT Ticket
5th-9th: €10 MTT Ticket

Rules:

- All MTT's will be 9-handed, with a €1 Buy-in
- Use the same alias in all tournaments (Mulitple aliasses will not be merged, only 1 prize per player)
- Best 3 results count
- In case of a Tie, we look at the best 4th results, then 5th result etc. If they still tie all results, the winner will be drawn on stream
- Things might be added/change later. So keep an eye out on this thread! Feel free to suggest improvements etc.

No matter the number of players taking part, these points will be available for all league tournaments.

PositionPoints
15-206
21-305
  • Like 16

Qualified Finals Players

Twitch Alias
09Hope
1myplay1
AdrianN_MP
Amarylle
AndreiBN
andy_rednic
aurorAArgyle
B0rgske
balticbond
bigbooobiesblondie
BlackbirdSWE
brajoy
Caladriass
cold3fusion
cristinm1802
DaVitsche
elron66
eviscerationBE
fizik729
G0thM0th
Gedemonas
Hensiepensie
hopcinu
Hotzonicu
Imazebrah
jerry_beck
Kirederf_
kliedz_zivju
koljamen
Krypton173
Kwasozlop
larsen4en
mafiaboyXXX
mafour
MathrimC
mikemersey
miziel
moofee
mve02mol
Nightshopper
omnoomnoom
ooohshinythings
patdiplomat
Patsgnome
pianocat88
pinki3m
r2Re
rastaloke
rigfest
RogueAssassin
sanderosis
scoby30
stanborys
startelver
staszi78
SuperVarkie
toddradd1
TTABKATA_
wesfacebb
Wrukwiony_Polonista
wwaanneess
YlarP
yoggi998

• Like 12

List with qualified people added under the announcement. Keep in mind that starting tomorrow there will be a €1 Qualifier running. It'll be just a normal MTT with normal payouts, but on top of that, it'll award a qualifier ticket to the top 15 finishers of each Qualifier! Good Luck! 

• Like 6

@DaVitsche wrote:

List with qualified people added under the announcement. Keep in mind that starting tomorrow there will be a €1 Qualifier running. It'll be just a normal MTT with normal payouts, but on top of that, it'll award a qualifier ticket to the top 15 finishers of each Qualifier! Good Luck! 

@DaVitsche @wwaanneess 

Some  extra info regarding the Streamleague Final on Saturday.
Every one can qualify through the daily qualifiers from Monday - Friday. If you are in the top 15 you will receive a ticket to the SL final on Saturday.
Each ticket won is 1000 in chips and you can win multiple tickets throughout the week.

The prizes in the final will be a bit different, since UOS is starting the 3rd February we want to start of the series by giving out €4,000 in UOS tickets.
Prizes as follow:

EDIT 28 Jan: First place is                                                                        2x€100E79 + 1x€100E37 + 6x€50 + 16x€25
1236731341_SLPrizes.thumb.PNG.6a625160292530ea8f2ab91427e1068d.PNG

• Like 13

All the VIP's listed above (people that got in though the 2019 loyalty route) should have gotten their tickets for the final today. PLEASE CHECK IF YOU HAVE, if you're on the above list and didn't get your tickets please contact @DaVitsche on twitch and mention your unibet alias, he will be streaming every day this week. Each VIP got 5 tickets for the final which means you can start the tournament with 5000 chips, and you have the possibility to win 5 more though the 1€ qualifiers that start today to get 10000 chips at the start. Each 1000 chips ticket is worth around 9€ in equity added so very very much worth it for a 1€ buyin, both VIP's and players that don't have tickets yet should play them IMO. The maximum is 10 tickets, these tickets will have no value after the final is over so don't forget to use them.

In order to use your tickets please make sure you select all of them when registering to get the maximum amount of chips for them. Since they are tickets, using the + sign on the registration window will give an error, but if you use the dropdown menu you can select the number of tickets you want to use, click the highest number you can click. 

Here's an example of how to do that. 

https://i.imgur.com/1R4N1EX.mp4

It's fine to register and unregister and register again, as tickets get refunded when you unregister, just make sure you use all your tickets before the tournament starts since if you start the tournament with less tickets you won't be able to use the rest, there will be no rebuys in this tournament. 

Currently the tournament is in the process of being set up so don't worry if it appears and disappears from the lobby, it will be there on the 1'st of february.  

• Like 8

@DaVitsche wrote:

"Already? What do you mean? Can I still get in the Finals"

YES! Due to the big prizepool, and plenty of people just falling short and not having the time to play more loyalty tournaments, Unibet has allowed us to run feeder tournaments! Upcoming Monday to Thursday, there will be a "Qualifier to Saturday DaVitsche StreamLeague" €1 tournament every evening at 19h30 CET. On top of the regular prizepool, the top 15 in that tournament will be awarded an entry in the Finals as well! WARNING: You can still play multiple €1 feeders, but extra tickets will be useless.

@FeelsBadMan 

This last line on the OP is wrong, or am I missing something?

@startelver wrote:

If I get this right @DaVitsche , I received 5 tickets and I already registered for the final .

But if I play the daily qualifier I can get another 5 tickets to get a 10k stack? But to use them I have to unregister first and choose 10x tickets from the menu. That's how it works?      

Yup, all that is 100% correct 😃

• Like 2

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

@Leo-Unibet ^^^^ his ticket won in the satellite seems to expire before the final starts, the tickets the VIP's got expire in 5 days at the current time of posting which is probably the correct amount of time to be able to register till last minute. 

The tciket won in the sattelite "doesn't see" the SL Final tourney nor the tourney enables to register with it:

sl.thumb.png.5d78ba2eed9fac2b56721b4befd22360.pngsl2.png.e5dab46326c65ba9ed80a9eef7bfeb90.png

• Like 1

@miziel wrote:

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

@Leo-Unibet ^^^^ his ticket won in the satellite seems to expire before the final starts, the tickets the VIP's got expire in 5 days at the current time of posting which is probably the correct amount of time to be able to register till last minute. 

The tciket won in the sattelite "doesn't see" the SL Final tourney nor the tourney enables to register with it:

sl.thumb.png.cc7fc434614171606e38af30f772a980.pngsl2.png.755e22670149e95e6b1682519a2f6a73.png

Hello,  You got a new ticket now that will work fine /Leo

• Like 2