€200,000 Unibet Open Online - Live updates thread

Stubbe-Unibet

I hope you've all recovered from the players party; https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-Open-UK-Tour/UNIBET-OPEN-theHYPE/m-p/331041#M8271 and are ready for the biggest ever tournament on Unibet! :) It kicks off at 19:00 CEST

I expect a prizepool of more than €300,000, and we've got a lot of community members with a ticket to win the big jackpot! This thread is in case you want to share some live updates from the tournament, and I'm also happy to post updates, if you're okay with your alias being known (let me know here in this thread).

There's a qualifier starting in half an hour with 10 * €1100 tickets guaranteed (€250 buyin), and there's a 1 * €1100 (€50 buyin) qualifier starting in just a couple of minutes.

Good luck to everyone and may the best community member win! :) :Cash:

Ian Simpson will be streaming the tournament here https://www.twitch.tv/iansimpsonpoker, and if you're streaming as well, feel free to post the link in this thread :)

• Like 5

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

First hour done in the €100! I have 28k. Haven't seen a single pair other than 22 and haven't seen AK, AQ or AJ. So i'm happy haha. 

Edit: forogt to mention my table is HORRIBLE. hope i get moved. only one fun player by looks of things. 

• Like 2

@iraiseu, sorry to hear about that! Not quite sure I get it. Table balance kicked in and the table/window closed? Or the table just turned blank? Never heard about this one before and will need your log file. How long did you wait? Can only see the hand history of the 100RA, as you're still in the other one, and you lost about 2bb, when you were disconnected.
  • Like 1

Ian Simpson currently in 10th with 280k

Espen Uhlen Jørstad 46th with 98k

If @ibrul is playing with his community alias he's 9th with 285k, and I believe we've got at least another 2 community members who're still in it, but can't give any details here, without their consent :)

• Like 4

I played at the table with Ian Simpson for about 3 hours yesterday. He is of course lucky, regular pocket pairs and it was already 7k when he lost with pocket queens against aces. And after one hand he already has pocket aces against the ladies)
And I finished in 126th place, when I was thrown to the table without lucky Ian and lost the flip with AK against AQ( The first time I played in such a big tournament and happiness was so close)

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

If @ibrul is playing with his community alias he's 9th with 285k, and I believe we've got at least another 2 community members who're still in it, but can't give any details here, without their consent :)

yep, that was me, managed to luckbox 3rd place :)

• Like 8

@ibrul wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

yep, that was me, managed to luckbox 3rd place :)

Wow, nice result, congratz :cash::cash::cash: @ibrul