2 x XMAS bonus

successlaw

They stack.

• Like 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

The way bonuses work when you have an active bonus, is that the 2nd (and all the subsequent ones) queue behind your currently active one, and the expiration timeframe (usually 90 days) does not start counting down until that bonus becomes active, either by completeing the currently active bonus or by it expiring (when that happens, the next bonus in the queue becomes active and the expiration timeframe starts counting down).

So one way or another you will make it to the 2nd bonus. Also I kinda doubt they will exchange them. I assume that the value of them is so high precisely cause you have to rake to unlock them. Just think of it, you can unlock a 10€ reward by paying 50 cents worth of rake in today's mission, it's very reasonable for them to want to keep it as a bonus, but hey it's their decision, if they wanna be extra generous I'm all for generosity :atisfied:

• Like 2

@CristianPoker80 wrote:

Hi!

@Patric-Unibet  , @Stubbe-Unibet  there is any posibility to change this 10Euro Playthrough Bonus into 1000 Poker Bonus Shop Points? I already have a 5Euro Playthrough active and i'm pretty sure that i cant make it to this second one.

@CristianPoker80:wonder:eird ask

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

The way bonuses work when you have an active bonus, is that the 2nd (and all the subsequent ones) queue behind your currently active one, and the expiration timeframe (usually 90 days) does not start counting down until that bonus becomes active, either by completeing the currently active bonus or by it expiring (when that happens, the next bonus in the queue becomes active and the expiration timeframe starts counting down).

So one way or another you will make it to the 2nd bonus. Also I kinda doubt they will exchange them. I assume that the value of them is so high precisely cause you have to rake to unlock them. Just think of it, you can unlock a 10€ reward by paying 50 cents worth of rake in today's mission, it's very reasonable for them to want to keep it as a bonus, but hey it's their decision, if they wanna be extra generous I'm all for generosity :atisfied:

Probably they will expire,that transform this promo in a bad promo for me...

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

@CristianPoker80  it gets released in 5 installments, even if you can't release the full 10€ (in 60 days !!!) you might still release 1 or 2 installments which shouldn't be that hard. Of course if the goal is to play no poker and just withdraw 10€ now that sucks but I don't think that's their goal with this promo.

I know and i understand the point,i've just ask it...if it is possible good,if not good again... GL Everybody! :) ;)