Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yarka Rank 8
Rank 8

Hi.Can anyone explain me,whats happened with my usual 2€ MTT tounament token?I had a  2€ MTT ticket and wanted to use it today,but now i see that  it is possible to use it in €2000-added 5th anniversary tour only.???Anyone can fix this bug?2019-03-02_03-33-57.png

11 REPLIES 11
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21

@Yarka wrote:

Hi.Can anyone explain me,whats happened with my usual 2€ MTT tounament token?I had a  2€ MTT ticket and wanted to use it today,but now i see that  it is possible to use it in €2000-added 5th anniversary tour only.???Anyone can fix this bug?2019-03-02_03-33-57.png

I'm tagging the mods @Jeppe-Unibet and @Ray-Unibet for a quick fix. Smile

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes
FunckyFish Rank 10
Rank 10

If you completed the Anniversary mission the ticket it is only for that tournament.

0 Likes
Kamon Rank 11
Rank 11

I have the same problem. I had an 2€ MTT ticket, and it changed to 2€ Anniversary ticket.

0 Likes
Kamon Rank 11
Rank 11

@FunckyFish 

In this weekend you can complete only the first anniversary mission for €1 Anniversary ticket. You can't complete the second.

0 Likes
Kliedz_Zivju Rank 14
Rank 14

were we supposed to get an avatar? i unlocked one but seems to spanner out when i try use it (sorry for the post hijak)

0 Likes
Sienimyrkytys Rank 10
Rank 10

Same happend to my 2€ ticket too. Can't even use it because it expires before only tournament where I can use it Roflanniversary.PNG

0 Likes
Thanks for the tag @FreedoM,
I needed to send this to be checked and fixed guys. I did have a look at your accounts but it left me scratching my head a bit so best to wait for an official answer on this one.
Thanks for reporting it and I'll be in touch soon.

/Ray
@Yarka , @Kamon , @Sienimyrkytys
jerry Rank 18
Rank 18

Przechwytywanie.JPG

Same thing in my account. I guess it happen to people who had only one 2e ticket. The same thing could happen with lone 5e and 10e tickets.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
0 Likes

I've been informed that this issue was now sorted guys Smile @Yarka , @jerry , @Sienimyrkytys , @Kliedz_Zivju , @Kamon
Have a look and let me know if it's all good.

/Ray