cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

Hi All,

We're looking into the possibility of adding a weekly 2-day tournament to the schedule and would like to know your thoughts on which combination of days you would prefer to play on.

https://www.strawpoll.me/42430887

If you have had any positive or negative experriences playing two day events previously on any site we'd love to hear about them as well.

3 REPLIES 3
Rank 9
Rank 9
I'd love this. I think it could work really well for the Supernova, or alternatively for a Friday night tournament, resuming either Saturday or Sunday for the day 2.

An interesting idea could be running it Friday, with day 2 Sunday, but having late reg still open (the structure would have to allow for late reg to get you in with a decent stack). This would have the advantage of utilising the higher volume the site see's on both Friday and Sunday.
0 Likes
Rank 13
Rank 13

Room for improvement imho: i've participated in quite a few 2day mtts on unibet where day1 finishes agonizingly close to the money. Sure, for some big series events it's always hard to estimate the actual turnout. However, it's so frustrating to have to sit down again the next day with 5 BBs and 10 Players til itm just to bust 3 before itm after half an hour of play. I would much rather prefer to play day1 down to the money than a fixed time, like 1 a.m. or whatever it is.

Regards,

Tillus

0 Likes