Stubbe-Unibet

One millionth 

A:  Cash

B:  MTT

C:  SnG

D:  Hexapro

E:  Bankroll

F:  etc etc etc,

challenges started during this lockdown that fade into obscurity after less than double figure posts.

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@psrquack, you spammed the thread/community with 10 or so posts in a matter of a few minutes, resulting in multiple abuse reports.... Usually, this would result in a temporary ban. "you can be silly" doesn't mean you can ignore common sense and don't have to follow the community guidelines.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@psrquack, you spammed the thread/community with 10 or so posts in a matter of a few minutes, resulting in multiple abuse reports.... Usually, this would result in a temporary ban. "you can be silly" doesn't mean you can ignore common sense and don't have to follow the community guidelines.

I have asked multiple questions and as your giudelines says "Avoid posting the same content more than once. Unibet will delete any duplicate threads or posts created by the user." So I don't get it why could this detected as spam, when questions reflected to the topic.

I don't want to go against the rules, so read this  post before posted my questions, ans now checked it again.Unfortunately I can't find the fraund against common sense what you have written. Could you please point it out where can I find it?

I would be also very grateful when you could write what type of sillyness is approved here.

Thanks.

1.For spoiling the teaser wtih correct answer, will i get 

A. Banned?

B. Price of poker points?

C. If poker points, can i exchange them to cold hard cash?

2.Will there be xtra price for all players in table when millionth game is played?

3. Do i rule or what?

• Like 1

Would rather have UOS with prize pool of 300,000€-500,000 with stable server,connection,than prize pool of 1,000,000€ with disconnections and bugs.

Just have been kicked out and cant get in.Yesterday saw 4-5 guys at my table had disconnection at the same time.

Got stucked in 2€ UO (6TIX GTD),if you would like to compensate.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...