12th rank.

Samuraichikk

I have the same goal, to reach 12. So I noticed there are many threads to view and to reply to. 

I guess what matters is the amount of posts .. and a few other factors...  It is important to do this in a non-spam way. I really only post when I have something to say.

@Leatherman wrote:

I have the same goal, to reach 12. So I noticed there are many threads to view and to reply to. 

I guess what matters is the amount of posts .. and a few other factors...  It is important to do this in a non-spam way. I really only post when I have something to say.

@Leatherman it does have to do with the amount of posts, but it also a bunch of other things. Like quality of posts etc

I think it's also logical that the more involved you are in the community the more you will post & the more likes you will get the more solutions you will offer & get accepted & so on & so on. 

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Yes this all makes perfect sense. As a Noob on here it's clear to see - like any loyalty style ranking program, you have to be active and earn your stripes. This can sometimes lead to people being a little disillusioned if favouritism and cliques slip into practice.

As far as I can see here, there is no sense of clique or favouritism here. There are of course some "time served" higher ranks but I believe everyone is treated as an equal. Long may that continue in an ever growing world where status seems to override honesty, quality and importantly - kindness.

Continue to post, respond and help other and I am sure your rank will increase :)

#TheOriginal

Archived