1140€ European Deepstack Final, is is rebuy or re-entry?

NewPlayer69

385828165_fixthis.thumb.png.974542ba99019a2337889c9fce3eefa0.pngKnowing that Unibet doesn't have rebuy tourneys without add-on in their regular weekly schedule I would assume it's re-entry but why is the description like that then? It's rebuy where you are allowed to rebuy if you have 3000 or less chips, right? Well which one is it?

Well, on unibet rebuy and re-entry is very similar cause re-entry was coded as a hack from rebuys (so a rebuy that you can only take when you have 0 chips) and not like on other sites where you're a completely new entry that gets reseated at another table, so it doesn't even matter much what it's called. 

As for the addon no it doesn't have an addon, you can tell that by looking at the Re-buy/add-on line under the register button. If it had an addon it would be €50/€50, when it doesn't have one of the 2 then it's just a dash 

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

Well, on unibet rebuy and re-entry is very similar cause re-entry was coded as a hack from rebuys (so a rebuy that you can only take when you have 0 chips) and not like on other sites where you're a completely new entry that gets reseated at another table, so it doesn't even matter much what it's called. 

As for the addon no it doesn't have an addon, you can tell that by looking at the Re-buy/add-on line under the register button. If it had an addon it would be €50/€50, when it doesn't have one of the 2 then it's just a dash 

Well, I am curious how many people is working on poker client, since coded as a hack, and have this feature in production, doesnt seem very profesional :)

I kind of agree with that, I always critique them when they go for a hack feature or fix but back then it used to be a fairly small team that was working on a bunch of different products, I think the number of devs increased greatly compared to 3-4 years ago and as a consequence a lot of major issues got fixed, but even so they're still way way fewer than what stars has for example, and they still have to work on the, let's just say not optimal framework that was built originally, they can't really rebuild everything from scratch at this point. 

Out of all the issues the software has this is probably one of the most inconsequential ones one could complain about. 

• Like 1