Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
startelver Rank 18
Rank 18

Only 60 women registered in the freerolls . 

I was thinking about doing a sex change , but a lot of troubles to go through just for the freerolls . Smirk

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@startelver wrote:

I was thinking about doing a sex change , but a lot of troubles to go through just for the freerolls . Smirk

Hi @startelver  and welcome to chat. My name is @Livertool  how may i help you?

@startelver  I made sex change. Could you update my account so i could join womens freeroll?

@Livertool Let me have a look at your account. Please wait Smile

..............30 minutes later................

@Livertool  I asked our sexchange team and they told to ask did you try deleting cookies and cache in your head?

@startelver  Everyday, allday. Hasn´t helped Sad

@Livertool  Ok, then send us picture of privateparts with passport next to them. Before and after pictures needed Smile

@startelver  I already did the change so how can i send before picture? I cant glue it back, you know?

@Livertool Ok, did you try deleting cookies and cache?

@startelver  Wtf, i already told: YES, DIDN`T WORK.

@Livertool  Our decision is final. Have a nice day Smile

@Livertool has left the building.....

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
Highlighted
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@startelver wrote:

Not necessarily, or do you think Unibet is sending somebody to check your equipment? It all depends on how much of a ruckus you'd be willing to cause for a single freeroll. Just mention to Unibet that you "self-identify" as a woman now and want to participate. Cheeky We all know, tranny rights beat women's rights nowadays and I'm certain the good people of Unibet don't want to appear transphobic...

I'm wondering, why nobody of you freerollers tried to pull that off yet? Free Cash 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@WuDu  @Livertool  I knew at some point the subject of sex change will appear in this thread Smile

@startelvera few years ago it could be fun to make fun of it but today  it is  a kind of drama Cool

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@pinki wrote:

@WuDu  @Livertool  I knew at some point the subject of sex change will appear in this thread Smile

Didn't want to disappoint you!

However I'm 99,999933454 % certain my suggestion would work out, it's just that nobody of you tikiet pleeaaasseeee guys actually considered it. LaughHowever you have to put some effort in and play mental jiu-jitsu with Unibet.

You only need to find some tranny activists on social media and some SJWs with nothing else to do (which obviously is a tautology), provide them with an emotional story, containing a lot of buzzwords, and how you feel threatened and excluded by not being able to play the women's freeroll here. With a little bit a luck, a HeartHeartsHeartstorm starts, Unibet will for sure cave and they'll let you in, just to calm things down. You're welcome and thank me later! Laugh

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

@WuDu's method will work 100% for sure for but I think the account closing/opening a new one with changing the gender would work too.