10th March - Interrnational Men's Day

Ozzyholik

Men's day? You are such a monster! I am literally shaking right now and almost spilled my soy latte...

anigif_enhanced-19387-1441359130-2

Thank God we're at Unibet where such atrocities will never be considered...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@startelver wrote:

Only 60 women registered in the freerolls . 

I was thinking about doing a sex change , but a lot of troubles to go through just for the freerolls . 😏

Hi @startelver  and welcome to chat. My name is @Livertool  how may i help you?

@startelver  I made sex change. Could you update my account so i could join womens freeroll?

@Livertool Let me have a look at your account. Please wait :)

..............30 minutes later................

@Livertool  I asked our sexchange team and they told to ask did you try deleting cookies and cache in your head?

@startelver  Everyday, allday. Hasn´t helped :(

@Livertool  Ok, then send us picture of privateparts with passport next to them. Before and after pictures needed :)

@startelver  I already did the change so how can i send before picture? I cant glue it back, you know?

@Livertool Ok, did you try deleting cookies and cache?

@startelver  Wtf, i already told: YES, DIDN`T WORK.

@Livertool  Our decision is final. Have a nice day :)

@Livertool has left the building.....

@startelver wrote:

Only 60 women registered in the freerolls . 

I was thinking about doing a sex change , but a lot of troubles to go through just for the freerolls . 😏

Not necessarily, or do you think Unibet is sending somebody to check your equipment? It all depends on how much of a ruckus you'd be willing to cause for a single freeroll. Just mention to Unibet that you "self-identify" as a woman now and want to participate. 😏 We all know, tranny rights beat women's rights nowadays and I'm certain the good people of Unibet don't want to appear transphobic...

I'm wondering, why nobody of you freerollers tried to pull that off yet? Free :cash: 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@pinki wrote:

@WuDu  @Livertool  I knew at some point the subject of sex change will appear in this thread :)

Didn't want to disappoint you!

However I'm 99,999933454 % certain my suggestion would work out, it's just that nobody of you tikiet pleeaaasseeee guys actually considered it. :laugh:However you have to put some effort in and play mental jiu-jitsu with Unibet.

You only need to find some tranny activists on social media and some SJWs with nothing else to do (which obviously is a tautology), provide them with an emotional story, containing a lot of buzzwords, and how you feel threatened and excluded by not being able to play the women's freeroll here. With a little bit a luck, a ❤️♥️❤️storm starts, Unibet will for sure cave and they'll let you in, just to calm things down. You're welcome and thank me later! :laugh:

Archived