Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prepa222 Rank 10
Rank 10

im unable to find tournament for september mision 1000 and 3000.whay whas removed?my tiket will expire in 7hours and when i press on the toutnament tiket no tournament are avaiabble.another unibet scam?

0 Likes
13 REPLIES
Ametrine Rank 21
Rank 21

@prepa222 unfortunately for you, both of these games were played yesterday

prepa222 Rank 10
Rank 10

sure again unibet dont show my the exact date of the tournament.a real bulHeartHeartsHeart.fk of unibet always hide all this informations.

0 Likes
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21

@prepa222Type in search mission u sleepy noob, and register for 5th november!

Typical of disorganized people blame others for their incompetence Annoyed

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
prepa222 Rank 10
Rank 10

whay to do this?fk idiot some of us just dont know.whay unibet just dont show my when i press on tuket when i will by able to register.shut the fk up iliminati mind

0 Likes
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21

@prepa222 wrote:

whay to do this?fk idiot some of us just dont know.whay unibet just dont show my when i press on tuket when i will by able to register.shut the fk up iliminati mind

@prepa222Really dude you just go medieval on my Speechless

giphy

comanimal Rank 12
Rank 12

Guys and girls, don't lie please. We all know it was another Unibet conspiracy against prepa222. They just hate you, I don't know why, but they just do. Unibet explicitly sent everyone except you an e-mail informing that the tournaments will happen on the first of October, just please don't tell prepa222 and we will up the guarantees to 100k and 300k. It was great man, everyone was in the money from min one, and they even threw a car on top of the prizepool for some good measure! On my way to Maldives at the moment with all that CashCashCash See you later man!

prepa222 Rank 10
Rank 10

werry nice.i hope u will by happy right now.drive safe 

0 Likes
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21
@prepa222 Dude i'm trying to help you why are you making it so difficult, try registering for 5th november, don't let the tickets expire. You have a "search box" in the lobby, put mission in it and reg for another month. Hope it helps Smile
nekoneko Rank 15
Rank 15

Suggestion .. add an IQ test when registering for Unibet Smile