1000 gtd september mission

prepa222

Guys and girls, don't lie please. We all know it was another Unibet conspiracy against prepa222. They just hate you, I don't know why, but they just do. Unibet explicitly sent everyone except you an e-mail informing that the tournaments will happen on the first of October, just please don't tell prepa222 and we will up the guarantees to 100k and 300k. It was great man, everyone was in the money from min one, and they even threw a car on top of the prizepool for some good measure! On my way to Maldives at the moment with all that :cash::cash::cash: See you later man!

@prepa222 wrote:

whay to do this?fk idiot some of us just dont know.whay unibet just dont show my when i press on tuket when i will by able to register.shut the fk up iliminati mind

heh no need for name calling this is a friendly community where people try to help each other out.

Ask on here nicely and the mods and members will go out of there way to help, calling people names will get you nowhere.

@MarcoV @JeppeL post may want editing and a friendly warning for the foul mouthed op.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived