Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clauclaudia Rank 10
Rank 10

Are you implying that i am a freeroll hunter and i don t deposit? Oh trust me i made my fair numbers of deposits (f#£ing auto roulette and spot bets) ... And i don t forget nothing, the point is once you made some offers, people like them and want them, keep your word, or at least lett them know: starting from today ee don t give bountys anymore and the registration time for the tournamest is with 4 hours in advance not 15 minutes like before and also if you are from secondhand europe you get diffrent offerd in advent allthow this is a company celebration ...

0 Likes
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21

@clauclaudia wrote:

Are you implying that i am a freeroll hunter and i don t deposit? Oh trust me i made my fair numbers of deposits (f#£ing auto roulette and spot bets) ... And i don t forget nothing, the point is once you made some offers, people like them and want them, keep your word, or at least lett them know: starting from today ee don t give bountys anymore and the registration time for the tournamest is with 4 hours in advance not 15 minutes like before and also if you are from secondhand europe you get diffrent offerd in advent allthow this is a company celebration ...

I'm not implying anything. Just be patient, Unibet will make this right. They always do. Smile

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal