Did you mean: 
pinki Rank 20
Rank 20

@frnandoh  and its okWink small field ... low variance Smile

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
DoktorAvalanche Rank 9
Rank 9
First time I've not got in when I've been ready and clicked as soon as the register button lights. Got a weird error message then wasn't able to reg. 1018 players in a 1000 max tournament though..?
When the Denver gets Heavy..
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

@DoktorAvalanche wrote:
First time I've not got in when I've been ready and clicked as soon as the register button lights. Got a weird error message then wasn't able to reg. 1018 players in a 1000 max tournament though..?

We broke something tonight as the tournament just doesn't start and it's a 10+ minutes delay already...

broke it lol.jpg

PS. hopefully the other tournaments we'll run ok tonight... GL all at the tables Cash

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
PerkelePekka Rank 3
Rank 3
CRASH FOR ME!!! FREEZE!!!! HUNG UP!!!! I naver got it up!!! change to 1500 plz!!!
clauclaudia Rank 10
Rank 10

still level 1 with 1017 players from 1000 max Smile)  did this error happened in the pass? what was the outcome? 

BlueDeer Rank 8
Rank 8
Yea, this is the 2nd time with the €100 Bounty Freeroll that i know of.. I think it overbooks when too many people anticipate it and then glitches out or something.. You eventually just have to quit the table coz it stays like that
BlueDeer Rank 8
Rank 8
Nestabear Rank 21
Rank 21

@PerkelePekka wrote:
CRASH FOR ME!!! FREEZE!!!! HUNG UP!!!! I naver got it up!!! change to 1500 plz!!!
@PerkelePekka@ or run 2 tourneys... 2 x 100 euro bounty hold'em freerolls @ the same time. There seems to be more than enough players willing & able to play in that time slot.
Or start a Monthly Community Freeroll League @tourney that starts @ the same time as the 100 bounty. Check out the first post in this thread for more on what I mean.
@Jeppe-Unibet @Ray-Unibet  @Patric-Unibet just so the Mods are up to speed on what what happened 
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hi guys,

as you can already see in the posts above, the tournament got stuck.

We seem to be struggling with the bounty freerolls for some reasons, we will have a look at the schedule and try to move freerolls to less busy days to avoid situations like this.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

0 Likes