Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gravedom Rank 10
Rank 10
€100 Bounty Hold'Em freeroll stuck. It say "tournament will start shortly..." for like 10 minutes now also there are 1023 players registred when max are 1000.
0 Likes
gravedom Rank 10
Rank 10
Its just me or any1 else has the problem? I tried restarting the client didnt worked, logged in into the browser that didnt worked either
lane Rank 10
Rank 10
El_Oriental Rank 9
Rank 9
Grøten Rank 10
Rank 10
Lemuriciu Rank 6
Rank 6
viking Rank 8
Rank 8
viking Rank 8
Rank 8

We are looking into what happened guys, apologies for the inconvenience caused. I'll get back to you as soon as I know more. 

/Ray

BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

Nothing to look into @Ray-Unibet as for this tournament you just need to be really fast to get in as if it's even 1 second after you get the GREEN Register button means you missed it... about the "1023 players" when the max is 1000- it happened to me to hit the register button and I thought I'm in the tournament but apparently I was a bit too late and I missed it... so, my advice for the future, be on the tournament lobby 1 minute before the tournament starts and push the reg butt.jpg as soon as it appear and hope that you're one of the first 1000 players that did that Thumbs Up

PS. this is one of the easiest tournament to get an 1 euro MTT ticket, so definetly a must play if your bankroll is low Cash 

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...