€100 Bounty Hold'Em freerol registration time ??????

Nestabear

Hey there fellow Community & all the poker Mods. I've found that trying to register for the €100 Bounty Hold'Em freeroll, has become a case of fastest finger first. All freerolls have 15 minutes for registration, but the daily €100 Bounty Hold'Em freeroll every evening, fills up in literally in 1 second ! If you don't click on registration as it turns green... you've got no chance. As far as I can figure out, it's been like this since our friends from Stan James joined us... not that I'm complaining, it's brought fresh players to the tables, of all skill levels, which is cool but... I'm wondering how many players are missing out in that time slot, actually I'm wondering how many players are available, on average @ that time slot since our friends joined us. if registration for the €100 Bounty Hold'Em freeroll fills up in 1 second then there must be loads. Here's what I suggest, so we can get more players playing on Unibet, in that time slot... tell me what you guys think ?

The €100 Bounty Hold'Em freeroll still runs every night, as usual, but we also have a Monthly Community Freeroll League Tourney, that starts @ the same time, so we can accomadate all the new fresh faces. Members will have the choice @ the beginning of every month to choose to participate in either the €100 Bounty Hold'Em freeroll or the Monthly Community Freeroll League. Members will only be able to play in one or the other, for the whole month. we can have a Monthly Community Freeroll League Leader Board where members can track their progress & see who's @ the top of the Leader Board. ( With a couple of small prizes for the top 10 or so ? )

Any suggestions, more ideas, feed back, vaiability would be greatly appreciated.

download.jpg.aacd60718f86ad0a2a8f8dbbdcfeb207.jpg

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Blarenwrote:

Or you could just get a faster connection. I never have any problem registering, and I use my mobile as a wifi hotspot.

ts ot the connectiom speed @Blaren... I'm using the fastestd connection speed. It's the fact that it fills up in 1second 

Or we should stop complaining about free money :p

There are plenty of other freerolls ;)

I would find it okay though if Unibet would try their servers out once again by increasing the limit with smaller steps (every week 100 players extra or so?)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAFwrote:

Or we should stop complaining about free money :p

There are plenty of other freerolls ;)

@VikingsAF i'm not complaining...lol. I'm just pointing out that the tourney fills up really quickly, which means that there are loads of other players not making it in... it was a suggestion yeah. 😃

@me_puppewrote:

It's not fair what you say WarawaDK. If you are ready to push the button at registration start time, you can play with no problem. And it's free for everybody, not just for certain rank people

i also think that would be a bit unfair. @me_puppe & even if you are ready to push the button at registration start time... sometimes you still don't make it in, because it fills up so quickly. :waterfall:

• 7 months later...

Nothing to look into @RayL as for this tournament you just need to be really fast to get in as if it's even 1 second after you get the GREEN Register button means you missed it... about the "1023 players" when the max is 1000- it happened to me to hit the register button and I thought I'm in the tournament but apparently I was a bit too late and I missed it... so, my advice for the future, be on the tournament lobby 1 minute before the tournament starts and push the 1033167751_regbutt.jpg.1fd7b0886f99aae225a4b3d2b39edb14.jpg as soon as it appear and hope that you're one of the first 1000 players that did that 👍

PS. this is one of the easiest tournament to get an 1 euro MTT ticket, so definetly a must play if your bankroll is low :cash: 

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

And I tried to record myself and in the first second the recordings were closed, I think something is hekuit, I can not explain how the recordings are done so fast, and it is not the only day when this happened. 

I say another solution should be found for registration. For example, it's not fixed.

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

There is no problem with the registration process, you're just not fast enough...

You get this 144990653_regbuttpart1.jpg.95639a884d05f5d85825b1e81dcefa0d.jpg and when it turns 1001800322_regbutt.jpg.021e60279b9157920b7935df0572b929.jpg you have less than 1 second to get in - simple as that... if the reg button turns back to gray -> better luck next time

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Archived