€10 Hexapro ticket email issues - 25/02/2021

IDHABP

@Andy-Unibet wrote:

Everyone eligible has now been credited.

If you didn't get the email but tried to claim a free ticket you're now on my list of naughty people... FOREVER!!

Please remember that you will have needed to have logged into the poker client on the 25th to be eligible for the ticket.

@Andy-Unibet

Yes, I was connected to the poker client, and I didn't receive an email or a ticket. Who's  naughty ???😃

Screenshot_2021-02-28-14-41-09-013_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.7a08623a2bee0b29a70a9df22656b329.jpg

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SCOBY wrote:

@Andy-Unibet wrote:

Everyone eligible has now been credited.

If you didn't get the email but tried to claim a free ticket you're now on my list of naughty people... FOREVER!!

Please remember that you will have needed to have logged into the poker client on the 25th to be eligible for the ticket.

@Andy-Unibet

Yes, I was connected to the poker client, and I didn't receive an email or a ticket. Who's  naughty ???😃

Screenshot_2021-02-28-14-41-09-013_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.6129ba50c5a978940588ff85af0fca0a.jpg

Hi @SCOBY,

Apologies, I should have been more clear. Custoemrs that received the email and logged into the client on the 25th are still eligible for a ticket. Just logging in on the 25th was not a trigger to receive the email or get a ticket and the email was not sent to every customer.

• Like 2

Poker Janitor

Everyone that requested a ticket and was eligible has been credited.

@RobertReed1999 - You were credited a ticket on the morning of the 26th. It's still in your account unused.

@Paddockite - You did not log into the client on the 25th and are ineligible for a ticket

@Sorin888 - You did not log into the client on the 25th and are ineligible for a ticket

@Michelle293 - You did not log into the client on the 25th and are ineligible for a ticket

@Josafina - You did not log into the client on the 25th and are ineligible for a ticket

@Yoli - I've replaced your €10 Hexapro ticket, apologies for the bug

@victorystone - You did not log into the client on the 25th and are ineligible for a ticket

@omnius - You did not log into the client on the 25th and are ineligible for a ticket

@jmaric783 - You did not log into the client on the 25th and are ineligible for a ticket

• Like 2

Poker Janitor