10/10 30k posts freeroll chat and AMA

BonusPater

Trying something different for this freeroll :)

I'm going to try and stream on Twitch for the first time, when the freeroll starts - please bare with me if there're any technical issues :D
The idea is to host an AMA (Ask Me Anything), where you can ask questions related to the community, how it is to work at Unibet, the Bundesliga - anything really. I'll stream the freeroll table, but I probably won't be paying much attention to it :D

Below the stream and the Twitch chat. If you don't have a Twitch account, you can of course ask your question(s) in this thread :)

Watch live video from unicommunity on www.twitch.tv

@Onemorebeerpls wrote:

@Valkyrie wrote:

I'm not a member on twitch, so I'll just say good luck to everyone here. 😃

You don´t have to be a twitch member in order to watch a stream!

I´ll tune in for sure and ask you some questions @testuser1 😃

I know, I watch the streams all the time, 😃 but since I'm not a member I can't participate in the chat.

@Valkyrie wrote:

@ReCorpH wrote:

@Valkyrie, setting up an account is really easy! You should try, and participate in the scheduled Unibet streams! :)

For now I feel quite comfy just lurking, reading the chat and watching the streams, but I know I'm missing out on a lot of fun stuff too, so I might sign up later. We'll see. :)

We all started as lurkers :) Hope you join in one day, the Unibet streams are normally all very pleasant people, actually the worst person is me with sarccy comments but im just daft, just whisper me to shut up if im annoying and i behave :)

Really enjoyed the stream tonight, good first attempt, sure the team will refine and improve to a top 10 stream in time :)

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Overall I think the stream went okay for a first time, but there's definitely room for improvement :D
Will probably try again on Friday, when we have the next freeroll. Here're some of the changes I think I need to make:

• Don't think you can multitask! I tried to work (read intranet posts and respond to emails) in the beginning, and that combined with all the technical difficulties messed things up a bit 
  • Configure the sound correctly. I had no idea you guys could hear the music - if I had known, I'd have played something else :D Maybe set up a song request feature.
  • Less connection issue. I'm not really sure what happened tbh, but the client closing 4-5 times and the chat resetting every 5 minutes obviously shouldn't happen. I'll try and test another streaming software today.
  • More entertaining stream. The idea with the stream was a bit last-minute, and I hadn't really put a lot of thought into it - just wanted to try it. I didn't expect to be out of the tournament so fast, and didn't really have a plan B for what to put on the screen. For the next freeroll I'll try and concentrate a bit more on the poker and sign up with another user of mine, in case I'm out with the first one as fast as last time.
  • More interactive stream. It's not really going to be a poker stream, when I'm streaming, but more of social chat thing. In addition to having one poker table shown, I'll put some sort of multiplayer game on, where you can play against me - I'm pretty emotional and loud when playing games, so it could be entertaining, if I don't try and control myself too much :D Will think of some sort of giveaway for the stream as well, but that doesn't have high priority for Friday. 
  • I'll try OBS instead of xSplit, as recommended by  and 
  • I'll have a chat with Marco and Jeppe today to see what they think. I think at least one of the them should be involved in the stream in one way or another :)

For the games I like what  posted here but I also think it'd be cool, if it was a game that could be played on all devices (pc, tablet, mobile). I've found a few games that support all devices, but they're all 1v1 games. I think a multiplayer game where 5-20 can play might be better (private MP game ofc).

Two of the 1v1 games that I like:

http://miniclip.com/games/soccer-stars-mobile/en/
http://miniclip.com/games/8-ball-pool-multiplayer/en/

Both support "invite a friend" and apps are available for Android and iOS :)

Did you go out and buy a £100 microphone for this Stubbe?  (I happen to know what it costs because I went out and bought one so that I could play Overwatch...)

Also, 10k posts in the /poker forum.

Also, you can use the /UnibetPoker twitch account if there's no stream scheduled at that time.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

@Andrew-Unibet wrote:

Did you go out and buy a £100 microphone for this Stubbe?  (I happen to know what it costs because I went out and bought one so that I could play Overwatch...)

Also, 10k posts in the /poker forum.

Also, you can use the /UnibetPoker twitch account if there's no stream scheduled at that time.

I "stole" the microphone from the boardroom ;)

Poker is doing great - thanks to you and your team - now we just need to get the same kind of activity in the other areas of the community :)

I'll need a bit more practice with the stream, but once everything's working, I'm up for using the UnibetPoker Twitch

Archived