€1,250 Space Madness Bounty becomes €2,000 Unidentified Object

Leo-Unibet

The daily €10 bounty tournament "€1,250 Space Madness Bounty" at 22:15CET has gone through  a face lift with some changes to the setup.
The new name will be "€2,000 Unidentified Object" , not just the setup is changed, we increase the guarantee quite distinct.

Try it out and let me know what you think!!   It will run first time on Wednesday!  

• Like 5

I don't think I expressed myself correctly. I mean it was unlucky for me I ran bad on the final table with the high bounties on everyone's head and the payjumps being higher than a normal bounty. So good payouts when u move up and of course the bounties. I liked the tourney.

• Like 1

I think the idea behind this new MTT is great. Getting action from the start by being PKO with big bounties, while add-on makes it sure to keep deep and making meaningful prize pool

It's just hard to describe as UIO is effectively PKO with unlimited re-entry, with add-on which goes to the main prize pool.

It would certainly be nice game to stream on Twitch, but 10€ unlimited RE with add-on which is supposed to be played from the start is very expensive for most people who like to play "Home Games". 

Make Unidentified Object Mini with 1€ or 2€ buy-in would probably be a great idea. It wouldn't be too expensive for many players and those who would like to try it.

Could this format be used for our own Home Games on Unibet? It as format would allow players a good amount of play time, as you can always buy-in again?