cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mafu Rank 7
Rank 7

livertool wrote:

@mafu

Glad you got your money finally after all that Smile And can´t blame you for ditching Unibet, way too hard you to get your money.

One thing i´m wondering, could there be some privacy issues when you have to show your other operators accounts to Unibet. I mean, i can understand money transfers one way or other but that you have to detailed information of your bets/actions too.

No Privacy issues...surely i was not happy to show my bet from an other operator, but did i have any choice? Show it or we will keep the money...so simple it is...

steppek77 Rank 14
Rank 14

mafu wrote:
.surely i was not happy to show my bet from an other operator, but did i have any choice? Show it or we will keep the money...so simple it is...

That is very strange.

0 Likes
livertool Rank 19
Rank 19

mafu wrote:

livertool wrote:

@mafu

Glad you got your money finally after all that Smile And can´t blame you for ditching Unibet, way too hard you to get your money.

One thing i´m wondering, could there be some privacy issues when you have to show your other operators accounts to Unibet. I mean, i can understand money transfers one way or other but that you have to detailed information of your bets/actions too.

No Privacy issues...surely i was not happy to show my bet from an other operator, but did i have any choice? Show it or we will keep the money...so simple it is...

Yeah, as i read other operator that i mainly use, their t&c says as i understand it, that you are not allowed to third party to enter your account information and even copy and share anything on their site so basically if i would be asked to give those information, i would be violating their t&c so that is why i´m wondering can they ask for such thing.

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
0 Likes
pittpitt Rank 10
Rank 10

@Jeppe-Unibet are you trying to avoid me loll can you resolve the situation please..300$ still stock on unibet processed for almost one month now!

i had another whitdrawal processing at the moment too...it should arrive soon right?

0 Likes
pittpitt Rank 10
Rank 10

one thing i know..and it is realy important !! trustly operator had to putt players money on a seperate account and not using for different purpose ! i know there's a 3 different ('côte) in french ) for it like 'A' for x for near 100 % of the money deposited on the site is on a another account which can't be toutch by the site !| 'B' for 30 or 50 % of the money and 'C' 0 which the operator can't move use the money for their own purpose ...I dont know play around with, make profit maybe crash with it...it is happen in the paststuff like that happen to PKR and full tilt as far as i am aware   !  actually unibet is growing so it must mean they are investing on here..right here right now !

but imo if it is the case stuff need to be straith tight an clean nop?

i know pokerstars is 'A' 888 is'B'  but how about unibet ?

0 Likes
DepchZ Rank 12
Rank 12

livertool wrote:

mafu wrote:

livertool wrote:

@mafu

Yeah, as i read other operator that i mainly use, their t&c says as i understand it, that you are not allowed to third party to enter your account information and even copy and share anything on their site so basically if i would be asked to give those information, i would be violating their t&c so that is why i´m wondering can they ask for such thing.

I would be curious to know what Unibet would say at this situation if their request is in conflict of the other company's T&C. Perhaps in future if this is required companies can work together on such cases via their own channels to verify what has been going on.

To prove all that money deposited if it becomes mixed with different incomes is actual *****. What if you can't prove 5% of the deposit but have the 95% accounted for. I'm a micro/small stakes player at the moment so it does not bother me really as I can always prove my transfers directly from one source, but in theory that can become hard and who knows maybe the situation will change in future for me as well.

I am curious also now from what country Mafu is from?

0 Likes
Highlighted
mafu Rank 7
Rank 7

I am curious also now from what country Mafu is from?

From germany.

Best part is unibets T&C https://www.unibet.com/help/myaccount/verify-account/source-of-funds

How long will the process take?

Once you’ve sent us the document, we should be able to verify it within 3-5 days. During this time, you’ll still be able to deposit, withdraw, and play as normal.Rofl

Please change that to 30-50 days and you will NOT be able to withdraw!!

BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23
@pittpitt from the T&C: 3.2.4 Unibet shall keep Account Holders' funds separate from Unibet's own funds in a client account held with a Financial Institution approved by the Regulator.
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
NMPfan Rank 16
Rank 16

That T&C ... how are you guys even interpreting it as you're not allowed to take screenshots Secret ... have you never seen betting screenshots posted online??

It's probably meant to prevent people from using their content on their own sites for profit, like taking their images and using them, embeding their video content, automatically scraping odds offered, and many more things that could be used for profit.

pittpitt Rank 10
Rank 10

@BonusPater thx for this clarification,we are in good hands then!

0 Likes