Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
livertool Rank 19
Rank 19

mafu wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet you got a PM and to be honest i will not make this public at time, but i never ever heard such crazy requests...sorry, but what you are asking is nearly impossible for anybody here. i explained it in the PM. Let me know, once you read it and when you asked the sec. dep. Thanks

If it is group belfie with Mr Trump, Putin and Kim Jong-un in Mars with ids, no worries i can set it up. I got good connections with those guys Smile

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
0 Likes
mafu Rank 7
Rank 7

you forgot the unicorns and the dragons in the background. To be honest i can not laugh about this anymore. I have sent them now around 15-20 documents and they find every time something new. Yes,it is a big amount,but never thought that unibet is such a pain,when comes to withdraws. 

livertool Rank 19
Rank 19

Yeah, i feel you. I would be so pissed off too. But eventually they have to pay you if you have done all by the rules, so keep sending them what they want. After you got your money, you can think if it is worth to deposit anymore...

0 Likes
Highlighted
mafu Rank 7
Rank 7

@Jeppe-Unibet Have sent you now ALL and everything what is needed. Hope this will solve it now. Andrew from Livechat confirmed, he forwarded it to sec. dep. Email was sent to info-de@unibetsupport.com

0 Likes
TarotPower Rank 10
Rank 10

so drama continue on this shady site....

@mafu they stalling cause probably they used people money for other purposes and i can bet if someone check them they dont match money on their bank accounts and money on all players accounts which is not wonder and certanly not first time just remember full tilt,lock poker and similar sites who do that....this is exactly reason why they stay low market network for all this years

0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23

@TarotPower Hahahah, best troll ever Very Happy

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
Community Manager
Community Manager

mafu wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet you got a PM and to be honest i will not make this public at time, but i never ever heard such crazy requests...sorry, but what you are asking is nearly impossible for anybody here. i explained it in the PM. Let me know, once you read it and when you asked the sec. dep. Thanks

@mafu I've responded to the PM, but I'll say a few words here as well. I don't think our request is unreasonable, but we do have to be able to prove the direct source of the funds and we've tried to be clear about that in all communication. Unfortunately none of the documents provided so far has proven the direct source - though I hope what you've most recently sent and confirmed received by Andrew wil clear it. 

Lastly, I don't think it's fair that you ask me via PM to keep communications private as you'd rather not have the information public(a sensible request I have no problem with and I've tried to be nothing but helpful via PM), but then you yourself make updates here with what I, with all due respect, think is a incorrect description of how why your withdrawal hasn't been approved yet - and at the same time "threaten" to disclose the conversations you yourself asked to be private. In my opinion this is all unnecessary clutter, nevertheless we'll do our best to have the case handled and last documents checked by the relevant department.

/Jeppe

0 Likes
mafu Rank 7
Rank 7

@Jeppe-Unibet My updates were nothing special, i did not give any details here or? Well,if you want to keep it superprivate and if that is,what it takes to solve this faster, ok i will not give any updates until this is solved. Sorry for this and thanks for your help. You also must understand me, i have sent now around 20 documents and the last ones should clear every cent now where it is from, so i hope we can solve and close this soon. Thanks

P.s. you got a pm

0 Likes
mafu Rank 7
Rank 7

It has been settled, after 2 1/2 weeks after i sent the last documents, i finaly received today my withdraws! 

First of all i want to thank @Jeppe-Unibet for his help.

But what i think is totaly bullHeartHeartsHeart!!! is your sec. department! 

So a little advice for big winners here, if you were asked for source of wealth...if you can't prove every cent, where it came from you will have troubles here.

Here is my list, what i have sent them, it is up to you if you think this is ok or not:

1. ID Front
  2. ID Back
  3. Invoice
  4. Skrill Profile Screenshot
  5. Payslip from feb (Was to old)
  6. payslip august
  7. Bank statement showing money from payslip august hit my account
  8. Payslip september
  9. Bank statement showing money from payslip sep. hit my bank acc.
  10. ID next to face front
  11. ID next to face back
  12. Insurance income
  13. Bank statement showing, that the insurance money hit my account
  14. Profile screenshot from an other operater to show my winnings
  15. Bet screenshot from an other operater to show what bet i made
  16. Screenshot from operator showing that i made a deposit and withdraw
  17. Screenshot skrill, showing that i deposit money to that operator
  18. screenshot skrill showing, that i received the money on my skrill acc. after i won the bet
  19. Bank statement showing, that i upload money to my skrill acc
  20. bank statement showing that i made a deposit from my bank acc. to skrill

After all this trouble i am really pissed about this and i will not play at Unibet anymore and what i have learned about this...as a customer you have 0 rights, they can treat you like they want and when i lost my first bet, NOBODY cared about where the money came from (and it was also 5 digits)....but when i hit the big win and wanted to cash out...OHH all sec. checks kicked in and they will tell you only, we MUST do this, this is because of our licence bullHeartHeartsHeart etc. I had the last weeks enough time to check the internet about unibet and there are plenty of complains with their sec. checks some are sooo stupid, you will not believe. At least it has been sorted for me but to give you all an little example, when i won at an other big bookie W***H***, they needed excaclty 6 hours to sent me a higher 5 digit withdraw amount! 

So like i said, it has finally been sorted, but this is no way to treat a customer and i will not play here anymore. Wish you all good luck for your bets etc. but the sec. dep. is crazy. Like i said, Jeppe was always willing to help and i appreciate his help. Thanks a lot!

livertool Rank 19
Rank 19

@mafu

Glad you got your money finally after all that Smile And can´t blame you for ditching Unibet, way too hard you to get your money.

One thing i´m wondering, could there be some privacy issues when you have to show your other operators accounts to Unibet. I mean, i can understand money transfers one way or other but that you have to detailed information of your bets/actions too.

0 Likes