Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23
@livertool, I know it’s not a fine, but it’s money out of the bookies pocket, because of failing to request source of funds Smile
The EU AML directives should apply, no matter if it’s in the UK or not Smile

As I mentioned, this is the first case on the community, so I’d argue that it is in fact primarily requested when we’re talking big sums Smile
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
0 Likes
livertool Rank 19
Rank 19

@BonusPater

Yeah but that would be easily solved if betting companys would do like said in that article if i undestood correctly that if customer is staking over 1500£ they have to identify themselves. Then it would be up to customer to choose if they want to go through all that by betting more. Now it seems that companys are willing to take all the money that they can get, stolen or not, and only if customer tries to withdraw, they take action. So it is very fishy to try to quilty customers if companys arent willing to play by rules?

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23

livertool wrote:

@BonusPater

Yeah but that would be easily solved if betting companys would do like said in that article if i undestood correctly that if customer is staking over 1500£ they have to identify themselves. Then it would be up to customer to choose if they want to go through all that by betting more. Now it seems that companys are willing to take all the money that they can get, stolen or not, and only if customer tries to withdraw, they take action. So it is very fishy to try to quilty customers if companys arent willing to play by rules?

This is not correct. Source of funds is not only requested in connection with withdrawals.

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
0 Likes
livertool Rank 19
Rank 19

BonusPater wrote:

livertool wrote:

@BonusPater

This is not correct. Source of funds is not only requested in connection with withdrawals.

Yeah but i meant if it would be done when depositing over 1500£ it wouldn´t have to be done when trying to withdraw so there wouldn´t be these kind of "surprises" afterwards Smile

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
0 Likes
mafu Rank 7
Rank 7

@Jeppe-Unibet i think i know now what document you need. I have sent it now again to the support. Greg from livechat confirmed, he received the email and will forward it to the right department. But he was not so clever, i sent email to info@unibetsupport.com , so it would be nice, if you can check this and speed this up! Thank you very much!

0 Likes
mafu Rank 7
Rank 7

A quick update:

Now they want newer payslips, because that one i sent was from Feb 2017. Well no problem for me and they want a bank statement showing that the money from my payslip has transferred to that bank account. This is not OK anymore,but i really appreciate the help from @Jeppe-Unibet.

So can you please once again forward the documents and let me know if we finally can close this case. Email with the docs was sent to info-de@unibetsupport.com

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
mafu Rank 7
Rank 7

Quick update:

My documents were sent forwarded on sunday and before 1 minute i went to chat and they were telling me again, sorry we can't speed this up, it is the normal workflow and i have to wait and they will mail me, once they have checked my documents. 

Well i think i have to wait....Disappointed

0 Likes
mafu Rank 7
Rank 7

@Jeppe-Unibet We have now 18 days since withdraw request. Can you please tell me, why this is taking so long? This is not ok anymore and i don't know why this is taking so long. Thanks

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mafu I'll be sending you a private message within too long about the documents.

/Jeppe

0 Likes
mafu Rank 7
Rank 7

@Jeppe-Unibet you got a PM and to be honest i will not make this public at time, but i never ever heard such crazy requests...sorry, but what you are asking is nearly impossible for anybody here. i explained it in the PM. Let me know, once you read it and when you asked the sec. dep. Thanks

0 Likes