Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Om Rank 8
Rank 8

Hello,

I had made withdrawl of 750000inr on 20th november and i got information from my bank on 24th that they have denied further processing and was sent back to the sender(unibet.com)on 24th itself,but still my unibet account has not been reflected.Also,in my dashboard it shows as "PROCESSED ON 28/11" while the funds had already arrived to my bank on 24th.

Please help!

Transaction id: 1257015110

0 Likes
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Om Thanks a lot for letting us know about the issue, and welcome to the community Smile

We're having the banking team check up it right now if it's possible to provide an update and get the balance of your withdrawal credited back to your account, I'll keep you updated when I hear more.

Edit: Small update, the banking team will be able to check with the payments provider directly tomorrow, I'll let you know when we've heard back from them. I realise it's can be rather frustrating to have balance hanging in cyber space, but it has to be checked and credited manually given how the payments system work - hope you understand, I'm sure we'll get them back for you without issues as it's never been so when something similar has happened for other members in the past.

/Jeppe

0 Likes
Om Rank 8
Rank 8

Hi @Jeppe-Unibet,

On continuation to this issue being resolved,my amount was reflected in my account.i had initiated withdraw of some amount to my neteller account but i was asked for verification.i have already provided all documents required on last friday ,8th december and my withdrawl request is still on hold.

Can you help me to get me through this as soon as possible?

Thanks,

Navin wosti

0 Likes
10 REPLIES
Zipfil Rank 14
Rank 14

@Om

750 000 INR ? well that is Indian Rupi and almost 9700 Euro....

If a bank return to sender it is usally because the Name on bank account holder do NOT match the name sender write (Unibet) or vise-versa.

Make sure that all info is correct, that is your responsibillity, anyway I dont belive Unibet would do this transfer unless your account wasent verrifyed already.

@Marco-Unibet or @Jeppe-Unibet should help you out I belive Smile

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.
Om Rank 8
Rank 8

Hi @Zipfil

It is not because the name not matching,anyway i hope to get it reflected in my unibet account.

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Om Thanks a lot for letting us know about the issue, and welcome to the community Smile

We're having the banking team check up it right now if it's possible to provide an update and get the balance of your withdrawal credited back to your account, I'll keep you updated when I hear more.

Edit: Small update, the banking team will be able to check with the payments provider directly tomorrow, I'll let you know when we've heard back from them. I realise it's can be rather frustrating to have balance hanging in cyber space, but it has to be checked and credited manually given how the payments system work - hope you understand, I'm sure we'll get them back for you without issues as it's never been so when something similar has happened for other members in the past.

/Jeppe

0 Likes
Om Rank 8
Rank 8

Hi Jeppe,

Thanks a lot for your response.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Navin wosti

0 Likes
Highlighted
Om Rank 8
Rank 8

Hi Jeppe,

Thank you a lot for your support.I got my withdrawl reflected in my account.

Loads thanks,

Navin wosti

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to see it resolved @Om, feel free to let us know if you need help with anything else Smile

0 Likes
Om Rank 8
Rank 8

Hi @Jeppe-Unibet,

On continuation to this issue being resolved,my amount was reflected in my account.i had initiated withdraw of some amount to my neteller account but i was asked for verification.i have already provided all documents required on last friday ,8th december and my withdrawl request is still on hold.

Can you help me to get me through this as soon as possible?

Thanks,

Navin wosti

0 Likes
Om Rank 8
Rank 8

Hi @Jeppe-Unibet,

On continuation to my earlier topic on "withdraw stuck - bank denied further processing",i had again initiated withdraw to my neteller account.i was asked for verification and i had provided the same on last friday i.e 8th december but still it is showing as withdraw on hold and withdraw process has not started yet.

Please help me to get over this as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Om Thanks for letting us know! I realize it's a long wait for standard documents and I apologize for any inconvenience, but the department in question is a bit overloaded at the moment so I'll give them another day and get in touch with them tomorrow if it still hasn't been reviewed by then!

/Jeppe

0 Likes