Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daniel1231 Rank 4
Rank 4

Hey, i withdrew some money for 1,5 week ago, but didnt Get any money on my account. And i withdrew another amount later that was returned to my Unibet account. Can anyone help me find out what the problem is?

0 Likes
273 REPLIES 273
Moyra77 Rank 5
Rank 5
I have the same problem.
0 Likes
IH Rank 9
Rank 9

I have same problem with a withdrawal i made to my bank on the 25/1 and 28/1, more than two weeks went by and no money in sight.

0 Likes
lala Rank 10
Rank 10

Same problem here. Withdrew money multiple times around 2 weeks ago. Didnt get any money into my bank account. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi guys, @Daniel1231@lala@IH@Moyra77
Indeed it is a bit of a messy situation.  Let me explain, what happened is that after you created the withdraw and we processed it, it was rejected and retained by the bank, which subsequently resulted in this delay. 
Our Payments department has already opened a line of communication with the banks in question and we are working on having your withdrawals reversed to your betting accounts. 
Apologies for the times experienced though guys, we understand it can get frustrating after a while, please note that these reversal times are entirely up to the banks policy and we don't really have a say in it. 
I am having a colleague check up on your withdrawals individually and will leave a broader explanation below as soon as I have more info.

/Ray

0 Likes
LLL Rank 9
Rank 9
Is it from our banks, or from Unibet provider? Becasue I had the same issue last week. The money was processed, but returned to my betting account day later. The customer service told me to do it again, and it will be faster this time. So i did, but now I get message from them telling me it will be around 7 days or more before the money gets to me. Heard it was becasue of some changes of the provider is that right?
0 Likes
Falkir Rank 10
Rank 10

I contacted my bank last week after contacting your online chat. They checked all the transfers on me and did not find one. And my bank did not reject transfers.

0 Likes
@Daniel1231, we have now reversed the transaction 1403619380 of 200 nok, could you please have a look at your account history and let us know which transactions you are missing?
@Moyra77 , All the transactions that were rejected were now reversed and the new payout is pending, could you please confirm if any other withdrawals are missing? If yes, what is their transaction ID.
@IH, the 2nd withdrawal made on the 25th after the first one got rejected didn't return yet, could you please confirm the transaction numbers of withdraws that are missing?
@lala, Could you please confirm the transaction numbers of withdraws that are missing?
@Falkir, The issue you experienced is unrelated to Norwegian withdrawal issue. The withdrawal you requested was returned due to an incorrect IBAN that was used. Could you please double check that the IBAN is correctly written and try again?
@LLL, I am fairly sure that it's the bank rejecting the withdrawals. What happens when we fix the issue is that we use a different provider which successfully completes the transactions, the only reasonable explanation would be the bank rejecting the deposit we are trying to make. If they (bank) claim that they are not in possession of the money and did return it they should be able to provide a "proof of return". Based on that we can look into it in depth and further investigate. If the bank claims they never received the funds, we can look into it with our provider, we only need to know exactly which transactions are affected (transaction ID's)
0 Likes
Daniel1231 Rank 4
Rank 4

433D76A5-0113-44D1-8F2A-214338F3E023.png

Hey, the one on 200kr got returned but the one on 700kr is all gone

0 Likes
LLL Rank 9
Rank 9
Sent a PM with my transaction number
0 Likes