cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 8
Rank 8

Hi.

19/3 last tursday i took a withdrawl from my unibet account.And it was also so sendt from my unibet account to my bank account the same day.Around 11 clock.

It's has no reach my bank occount yet.Its å week ago now.Can somone check this up?

Thanks!!

Brit

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hey @Beh,

Yes, please send me a PM about it. I'll forward it to Payments then. It is possible that there's some issues going on, I'll try to find out more as well.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Rank 8
Rank 8

'1549462100'

This is my withdrawl number

0 Likes

Hey @Beh,

From our end all looks as should. To investigate further, we'd need to request a bank statement showing transactions from 19.3 until today. I've added the request to your account so you can upoad it there directly. Smile 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 8
Rank 8

Ok, i sent wrong datos to upload.Is it okay if i screenscot from 19/3 -26/3?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 8
Rank 8

@ReCorpH 

Can u delete the last one i upload ,it's wrong dates from my bank.I can upload the right one😊

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Beh

Done now, you can upload a new one. Smile 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 8
Rank 8

@ReCorpH 

Thanks,no i have upload the right from 19-26 /3.😊

I think it's a bit Strange that it the withdrawal is sent to my bank account 19/3 and today unibet askes me to verify my account.Have been waiting many days to se my money on my bank account.

Hope you can fix this asap.

So i have money before the weekend.😊

Brit

0 Likes
Highlighted

The withdrawal has been sent from us as normal, on our end it shows as processed. Hence why we had to request the statement so I can send it to our payments department and they can investigate further. Smile

Edit: If you received an email regarding "verifying account" or so, that is just due to me requesting the bank statement which triggers an automatica notification. Smile

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 8
Rank 8

@ReCorpH 

So everthing is ok now?😊

Is there å hope that i get my money before the weekend?

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Beh,

Unfortunately I can not say if it's ok yet, as our payments department will have to take a look at that. It might be that it shows up before the weekend, but if there's issues with providers or banks it might take longer. I will update you when I know more. Smile 

0 Likes