cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rd007
Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi Everyone,

My latest withdrawal as a Bank Transfer to Canada is up to 8 business days excluding holidays where the funds have not hit my account.

My other withdrawals took 4 days to reach my account.  I am just wondering if anyone else had encountered delays in withdrawals?

Is it due to holiday season or something else is wrong?  If anyone can give some input that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

36 REPLIES 36
rd007
Rank 10
Rank 10

Almost at 10 business days excluding weekends and holidays now and still without the funds in my bank account.....

Customer service keeps saying they are investigating.  Anyone else having withdrawal issues or is it just me?

0 Likes
ctf
Rank 6
Rank 6

Similar story here albeit I'm at just 7 days...

0 Likes
rd007
Rank 10
Rank 10

Thanks for the response....  Hopefully it's just due to the holidays and we can get our funds this week which is a normal working week....

0 Likes
nt
Rank 10
Rank 10

I have similar problem but my account is blocked 20 days and still, I cant deposit or withdraw or even play anything. And also support live chat is happy and say it is good they can block account without reason 

0 Likes
SJE
Rank 7
Rank 7

I'm at 16 days now. It's ridiculous. I'm thinking of going to IBAS.

0 Likes
nt
Rank 10
Rank 10

@SJE what is ibas? I searched but dont understand this is only availible for UK players? 

0 Likes
rd007
Rank 10
Rank 10

Another day goes by and I still have not received my money in my account

0 Likes
rd007
Rank 10
Rank 10

Another day goes by with no money and no answers....

0 Likes
SJE
Rank 7
Rank 7

@nt wrote:

@SJE what is ibas? I searched but dont understand this is only availible for UK players? 

I think you're right. There's a long list of companies on the IBAS (betting adjudication service) and unibet is not one of them. I found lots of other threads, going back years of punters with similar complaints about unibet, e.g. 

https://arbusers.com/index.php?topic=4177.0

It's incredible. I'm sure there is some authority we can go to, as it is basically theft. Unibet are a huge company (sponsoring major sporting events, etc). Surely if their treatment of customers was common knowledge, it would hurt them a lot.

0 Likes