Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Konradas Rank 4
Rank 4

9 days I ago I won nearly 4000€. I wanted to make 3755€ withdrawal but for some reason I was asked to approve my adress and dentity again.I uploaded my ID card and my bank statements of the last 3 months. Now they're saying my proof of adress is too old while all 3 bank statements are from the last 3 months. I live in Iceland I even spoke with my superviser about this matter and he said that bank statement is the best possible proof of my adress. It shows where I live, how much of taxi I pay and that I'm getting paid to the same card that I'm playing with. I don't even know what kind of documents they expect me to upload now. It's so unfair and frustrating. I lost so much money using this website and when I finally won big amount of money they're trying to do their best  to delay or even reject the payment. I'm afraid I will have to share this story with Iceland newspapers. I don't see any other choice.  

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hi @Konradas, welcome to the Community.
Congratulations on the winnings first of all, I'd like to re assure you that Unibet has no intention to keep your money, but it is within our duty to verify our players identity and address as per the laws and regulations of the European Union.
That being said, I had a look at the documents sent and I only see 2 bills from a security company (https://www.oryggi.is/) which indeed contains your name and address, but it's not an accepted document. I do see you sent bank statements, but they are not attached to the account. Would you mind sending them to us here in the community on contact@unibetcommunity.com? I'd be happy to attach them to your account and get this verification done.

/Ray
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Hi @Konradas, welcome to the Community.
Congratulations on the winnings first of all, I'd like to re assure you that Unibet has no intention to keep your money, but it is within our duty to verify our players identity and address as per the laws and regulations of the European Union.
That being said, I had a look at the documents sent and I only see 2 bills from a security company (https://www.oryggi.is/) which indeed contains your name and address, but it's not an accepted document. I do see you sent bank statements, but they are not attached to the account. Would you mind sending them to us here in the community on contact@unibetcommunity.com? I'd be happy to attach them to your account and get this verification done.

/Ray
0 Likes
Konradas Rank 4
Rank 4

I've sent it yesterday right after your post. Thanks for your help, Ryan. Hopefully my verification gonna be fixed today! 

0 Likes

Hi @Konradas, I've received the documents but they are from the same company that is mentioned in my post above. That company doesn't seem to be a Bank. It is a security firm, which I'm afraid is not accepted as a proof of address. Would it be possible to provide an actual bank statement? Or if it's too much hassle, utility bills, internet bills or police conducts are also accepted as proofs of address. A more detailed explanation over what exactly is needed can be found in the link below.
https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Verification-Help/Tips-tricks-and-how-to-send-your-documents-for-...

0 Likes
Konradas Rank 4
Rank 4

Hello. I just went to my Bank which is called Arion and they said that even though they would print my bank statement it's not gonna show my adress. It's only gonna show my name, the date and monthly expenses. Would it be accepted?

0 Likes
@Konradas, is there no possibility to provide you with a statement that actually has all the needed details? I've seen numerous bank statements and they do contain the name and address of the account holder, not sure what document they offered to provide but if it doesn't show the name and the address it would be irrelevant as a Proof of Address.
0 Likes