Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Azgolar Rank 6
Rank 6

Hello,

I used paypal and paysafecard to deposit. I can select Paypal as withdraw option but an error message states that this payment method is not available. How is this possible when I used it to deposit?

There is no pending verification in my account but I haven´t done any verification so far. This is why I suspect that verification might be the reason?

Thanks for help

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Azgolar Rank 6
Rank 6

The email support said:
I can only withdraw to the last deposit method which is in my case payafecard.

I believe it is not possible to withdraw to paysafecard. I assume making a new depost through paypal will solve the problem?

Sorry for opening this topic. I should have waited for the answer from the support. I wasnt expecting such a quick answer.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES
Azgolar Rank 6
Rank 6

The email support said:
I can only withdraw to the last deposit method which is in my case payafecard.

I believe it is not possible to withdraw to paysafecard. I assume making a new depost through paypal will solve the problem?

Sorry for opening this topic. I should have waited for the answer from the support. I wasnt expecting such a quick answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted
livertool Rank 22
Rank 22

I think you can have paysafe account too nowadays if you want to get one and some sites allow to withdraw to that, don´t know about unibet though. But if you deposited with ps-voucher and don´t have ps-account then banktransfer is the way to go.

New deposit with paypal don´t solve the problem as far as i know, you still have to use same withdraw method that you used for deposit which gave you the wins.

Confusing enough???, maybe @Ray-Unibet does better job ...

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
0 Likes
Azgolar Rank 6
Rank 6

@livertool wrote:

I think you can have paysafe account too nowadays if you want to get one and some sites allow to withdraw to that, don´t know about unibet though.

wow, I didn´t know that.

I have a Paysafecard account but deposited through vouchers. I believe withdraw with Paysafecard isn´t possible on Unibet because it is not listed as an available withdraw nor as an unavailable option.

@livertool wrote:

New deposit with paypal don´t solve the problem as far as i know, you still have to use same withdraw method that you used for deposit which gave you the wins.

That wouldn´t be a problem since I want to keep playing on Unibet. I like the site and just want to withdraw a bit. 

0 Likes
Azgolar Rank 6
Rank 6

I didn´t know you can edit posts. This can be deleted.

0 Likes