Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
redler Rank 10
Rank 10

Still waiting afther 2 weeks and they still say you have to wait. 

Urgency in the opusit deriction i think. nobody can help. not even on the chat or in the community.

i am the only one here with this problem that takes so long. im 65y old and i would like to play again before i die. but on this speed its seems like im not gonne. maffia practice here. deposit all good but whitdraw ooooh. need verification and there goes my money. 2 weeks you holding me on a line. how long does it take to check some papers. the security team haha the waiting team. are they on a vacation or what. and now i geuss i have to wait till monday he going in to week 3 hupla.

0 Likes
Hi @redler, I'm sorry you feel this way about the verification, the truth is that this is not your regular check. Due to the 3rd party involvement in your payments we are required to verify the documents that you had already sent + I see that there is a request added today for the verification of the bank statement with the ending **6684. I understand that this can be stressful for you guys, but we do need to keep in mind that we are required by regulation to do these certain steps in verifications in order to stay compliant. The option to upload a document is still available in your account, once the required bank statement ( the one ending in **6684) let me know here in this thread and I'll do my best to make this process as fast as possible for you.
0 Likes
redler Rank 10
Rank 10

Hallo Ray

I have uplaoded the documents. and hope on a quick response.

Thank you

0 Likes