cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

So I was looking to withdraw funds to neteller and I get the following error message on the withdrawal page: 

"You need to make a Neteller deposit with this account before you can attempt a Neteller withdrawal."

I have only used one Neteller account for deposit and withdrawal and its been my only deposit/withdrawal method used several times before. I contacted support regarding this and the chat person assured me it would get sorted out. He first asked me about if my neteller email address was changed or unverified. It wasn't its always been the same and verified, I checked and confirmed this. He further asked me to check my neteller account was active, verified and working which I did and confirmed that it is (by logging in and checking during the chat).

So the problem is at Unibet's end. Long story short support email's me a few days later with no explanation at all but just telling me I should go ahead and deposit the minimum amount using neteller before I can make a withdrawal.

Normally I would take no issue with this but I currently don't have the minimum balance to deposit in my neteller account, and would have to use netbanking to deposit into neteller first. I was about to do this but the fees are kindoff crazy right now. Official processing fees of neteller is 2.5% but the payment portal is putting around another 20% on top of that. 

So can this issue be sorted by Unibet or should i go just go ahead and take the 20%+ processing fees hit?

Thought I would post here since the moderators here have always been helpful and got quite a few issue sorted, so figure I give this a last shot.

Thanks.

0 Likes
27 REPLIES 27
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

i think it is safety reason...
this way u connect your neteller acc to ur unibet acc....

i for example can deposit by visa but witdraw by direct bank because for some weird reason my visa do not have option to get money only give

If u want a chop u do not get it....
If u do not want chop u get it...
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

@laifstaile wrote:

i for example can deposit by visa but witdraw by direct bank because for some weird reason my visa do not have option to get money only give

You are correct as all payment options require an initial deposit in order to confim their safety.

But you didn't carefully read what he said in his post. He has already deposited with his Neteller account in the past so he should be able to withdraw money without any trouble.

Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16
ohh...u r right
If u want a chop u do not get it....
If u do not want chop u get it...
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Joco wrote:

@laifstaile wrote:

You are correct as all payment options require an initial deposit in order to confim their safety.

But you didn't carefully read what he said in his post. He has already deposited with his Neteller account in the past so he should be able to withdraw money without any trouble.

@laifstaile  the reply by @Joco is accurate. As mentioned in my OP have used that Neteller Account for my initial deposit/deposits thereafter and all my withdrawals. It's the only deposit/withdrawal method I have ever used on Unibet

@Joco "should be...without any trouble".True but currently with that error for Neteller, I basically have no withdrawal options available

Hopefully @Stubbe-Unibet or @Jeppe-Unibet or one of the other mods can chime in here and help

Thanks for the responses. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @-_-!

Our neteller integration setup has changed since your last deposit (Meaning it does not recognize the last deposit as being neteller even tho it is). The only way it can be enabled again is to make a new deposit via Neteller. The fee from Neteller itself I can compensate but where does the 20% come from? I know it's not ideal, but at the moment it is the only option to have it enabled again. You are of course allowed to withdraw the deposit immediately too, it is just made to enable the method. 

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@ReCorpHAhhh well that explaints it then. Thanks for the explanation and response. Its is what I was looking for an explanation of why it was so Smile . No need to compensate, I will go ahead and deposit the minimum using Neteller and pay whatever the fees are. I just didn't want this to be something I had to do every time I needed to withdraw funds.

As for the additional fees I looked it up again just to confirm and Neteller processing fees is charging 2.5% on netbanking. But when you go to the next step it forwards you to the payment portal in this case its called dlocal.com thats where another 31% of processing fees is added on. To make it a total of 33.5% in Fees Puking . But its not a big amount on the minimum deposit amount of 15 euros just to make Unibet be introduced (i.e. reintroduced to my Neteller account may both remain good friends hereafter Angel ).

Once again thanks for your help. Thumbs Up

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @-_-,

Thank you for the response. Let me know when it's done so I know everything has gone smoothly. Smile

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@ReCorpH sure will do so...will take me a few days to get around to it...will tell you when I deposit. 😊

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@ReCorpHsorry for the delay I finally got around to doing it today but it is not allowing me to deposit either.

I already put the required amount in my neteller account from netbanking no issue, but when I look to deposit money on Unibet using Neteller and enter my account id I get the error of "Your e-mail address is not valid. Please try again."

As i had originally explained to Unibet chat support weeks back my email address for Neteller and Unibet are different but they always been that way and I never had a problem, and the issue is clearly at Unibet's end since Neteller everything is verified and working. Email addresses for Neteller and Uniber have been same as always no change made ever.

Please look into the issue further. Since I can neither withdraw or deposit through Neteller as things stand.

0 Likes