cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Jeppe-Unibet created a case with Neteller support with the below message.

Hello,

I am having an issue with depositing on Unibet poker through Neteller. When I enter the Neteller account id on the Unibet deposit page I get the error code of "Your email address is not valid please try again"

I have been in touch with Unibet support and they have asked me to just make sure if Neteller is aware of any potential restriction/error leading to me not being able to deposit through their Neteller onto Unibet.. Since they are not finding any issue on their end.

Thanks and Regards,

My Real Name

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Jeppe-UnibetBelow is the response I received from Neteller and they closed the case.

"Customer support Hello ******(My Name) , Thank you for contacting NETELLER. We are sorry to hear you experienced difficulties. Please note that NETELLER takes extra measures to ensure that your personal and financial information is transmitted securely online. We are using various cookies for security, operational and compliance purposes. It is your right to restrict these cookies via your browser, however, this may result in failed transactions. Please follow these steps for troubleshooting: • Clear your browser's history, cache memory and cookies; • Make sure that your internet connection is stable and that you are not using any proxy servers or public networks; • Make sure you have the newest version of your internet web browser installed; • Check for any add-ons or restrictions of your browser that might be causing the issue and disable them, if any; Once you go through the above steps, please allow a 48-hour period to pass and you may re-attempt your payment for a smaller amount. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please let us know. Best regards, ******* NETELLER Team"

I have cookies enable, ad block disable and cleared cache, cookies and full browser history everything before trying and tried from Mozilla Firefox and Edge. I also fresh installed chrome and tried too. No luck.

But I feel I have figured out the issue and it seems to be a technical glitch at Unibet's website. See my next post for details.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Jeppe-Unibet  So here is a funny thing Jeppe. The deposit error is "Email address is not valid please try again" This got me thinking. The error is there too if you leave the account id blank as below: Unibet Blank Email Error.jpg

This got me even more curious. What does Unibet want. It wants an email id not an account id. Lets check my suspicions shall we and behold below.

Unibet Fake Email ID Test.jpg

Its a technical glitch where Unibet expects you to enter the an actual email id and not the numbers/digits of the Neteller account id.

So okay fine unibet I will try my email the Neteller one and Unibet one will you be happy then? Nope you won't be. Since you actually need a Neteller Account id which is numbers/digits to deposit but someone on the technical side decided that it should be an email.

Unibet Deposit Failed Error.jpg

So yeah someone needs to go in there and make sure the values need to be numbers and not an email address. I don't know how many people must have not been able to use Neteller to deposit due to this. Am actually suprised that the issue hasn't been brought forward by anyone. Seriously hope that all this leg work by me helps and fixes the issue now. Seems to be Unibet's website formatting problem. So what job are you offering me on the technical team jk jk Tongue

Please fix this though now I really would like to withdraw some funds. @Jeppe-Unibet am NOT sending this to Unibet support unless you tell me too. Since thats double work for me but if need be will do so. Let me know.

Thank you all for all the effort and time put in. Please get this fixed asap seems like this would be a pretty easy fix and an important urgent one to make since it must definitely have cost some revenue of people not being able to deposit on Unibet using Neteller and going and depositing on other sites.

-_-

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Very well spotted @-_- and thank you so much for posting all of this!
I've sent the post directly to our Payments department for them to have a look, so no need for you to reach out to Customer Support Smile I hope we'll be able to fix this as soon as possible!

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@-_- Could you give it a shot and see if it works now please? I'm not 100% sure it's fixed, but let's give it a shot!

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Jeppe-Unibet  Woooohooooo Smile It seems to be have worked...see your pm for screenshot of deposit with transaction id. 

It worked not with the Neteller Account Id but with my Neteller Email Id that was not working before. Thank you kindly for fixing the issue. Please do pass on my appreciation and thanks to everyone on the payment team who helped fix this. Happy You all Rock!!! Thumbs Up Heart

So you had mentioned informing you once the deposit was done so you can make sure I can withdraw to Neteller correctly. Neteller is showing up on my withdrawal page may I go ahead and venture and try for a withdrawl? Let me know.

I have a suggestions take it or leave it: 

Maybe change where it says Account Id to Neteller Email Address since thats all it needs on that page and its confusing to read Account Id (Neteller) when what is required Email Id (Neteller).

Sharing the steps in the process incase they maybe helpful to put into a FAQ or something else:

1. On the next page pop up window it did not ask me to enter my Neteller Account Id, only enter password.

2. It filled out my Neteller Account Id on the final confirm page on its own am guessing using the email id.

3. On the last page it did inform me that as per the new EU regulations an further step of security will be needed and had a link to skrills (moneybookers site) for  information.

4. After clicking complete order it gave me the option of getting the verication code 1) Mobile No. 2) Email and secure id. I choose and former, entered the code received and the transaction was successful.

Once again my sincere thanks to you and the payment team. Let me know when I can go ahead and try for a withdrawal.

-_-

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@-_- It should be fixed now to "Email address" instead of "Account ID" when you try and make a Neteller withdrawal. Thanks a bunch for the help on this with the screenshots and so forth, it's really nice to get these threads everyone once in a while where we don't dwelve too much into the negative, but instead stay focused on the fix. I've added a little bit of poker points on your account as show of appreciation, use them as you like Smile

/Jeppe

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Jeppe-Unibet Thank you very much for your kind words and for the extra poker points. It is indeed very appreciated. I do understand your point regarding the negativity and it can take its toll. People on here are in general turning to you during a time of distress when something has gone wrong/negative with Unibet/the system that they want fixed asap. Your patient, deligence and timely responses definitely help in putting the distressed party at ease. Keep up the great work and remember to take breaks and focus on positivity/positive events when you can to balance things out in your life so it does not get overwhelming.

It has not been changed from Account Id to Email Id yet I just checked but my Id (Email) is on there on the Deposit and Withdrawal pages and can't be edited. So it does not look like it will be an issue for me with withdrawal which I will go ahead and try in this coming week after which I will inform you on here and Accept The Solution and close this thread once the withdrawal is completed.

It might still be an issue for someone new who is just looking to deposit via Neteller for the first time and keeps trying their Account Id instead of Email Id but I leave it to you all to decide what works with that.

Thank you once again for all your help and do pass on my Thanks to everyone else who helped in fixing this issue too.

Stay Safe.

-_-

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Jeppe-UnibetHey, I finally got around to making the withdrawal (life got in the way a bit hence the delay) and it was in my Neteller Account within a few hours. Just wanted to post a final update as promised the withdrawal was successful Smile. Will go ahead and accept your last post as solution.

Thanks again to you and everyone else involved in fixing this. Thumbs Up

0 Likes