Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi @Sondri, we have received some documents (which are accepted) but the verification is still missing one Credit Card that was used to deposit, specifically the card ending in 7835. A colleague of ours actually sent an e-mail on the 3rd of this month informing you over this request. You can still upload this card in your account, just please make sure to cover it as seen below and that the signature is there.

card truncation.jpg

If you feel this answer was helpful, please feel free to click the "Accept as Solution" button on this comment.

/Ray

0 Likes
Sondri Rank 6
Rank 6

Thanks for the quick response.
I uploaded it as requested, though this is my brother's card so it won't match my name. This is what I paid for in the beginning, the last payment was made from my card. How much of a problem is that? It doesn't matter which account you pay for, any additional details will be added if necessary

0 Likes
Highlighted
Hi @Sondri, thanks for uploading the document. It does matter what card the deposits come from, our terms do not allow usage of 3rd party depositing methods due to European laws and for multiple security reasons. Furthermore, I see that the withdrawal you requested is made on yet third person's name, the guys in security would like to know why is that as that is not allowed either. Please let me know below and I'll try my best to help you in having this verification done however now that there is a 3rd party involved there might be further document requests before we can bring this verification to a successful end.

/Ray
0 Likes
Sondri Rank 6
Rank 6
Dear friend, I tried to get it first.
I do not want to move until you reply to this message:
If I cancel the payment and start a new one for the 7835 card (which is about Sándor Fehér, my brother, most uploads come from this) but the account is personally owned by Ferenc Fehér, would that work? And so I don't have to wait two weeks? Smile
Thanks
Ferenc,
sorry, I don't know much about online stuff

0 Likes
Hi @Sondri, well, once the "deed is done" I'm afraid that we will need to wait for the security department's advice so I can tell you anything concrete over how we can solve this for you. I'm sure we will figure something out and I have no doubt that you will receive your money, but this process if far from fast and I have a feeling that there will be more document requests now that there is another person involved as well in your transactions.
I will keep my eyes open for an update and let you know here once I know more.
0 Likes
Sondri Rank 6
Rank 6

All right. Please note that we have no intention of any kind, we and my brother are welcome to provide any credible certification at any time. But I want to get some of my legitimate prize as soon as possible Smile
Sandor and Ferenc

0 Likes
Hi @Sondri, the security department has issued a request for the ID belonging to Sandor, can you please upload the document so I can send it to be reviewed?

/Ray
0 Likes
Sondri Rank 6
Rank 6

Hello
We also uploaded your ID card and driver's license, and your credit card information again. If all is true, then all the information is available.
Sandor and Ferenc

0 Likes