Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tillus Rank 13
Rank 13

I always get ''MESSAGE.INVALID_TICKET'' when I try to register for 12xticketbuyin, I can only go for one but as soon as I go for multiples i get the error message. And with only 1 Chip I don't fancy my chances  Disappointed

0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 25
Rank 25

Marco-Unibet wrote:

I've added the tickets for tonight's flip Smile A ticket = 1 chip.

You must choose the tickets from the drop-down menu (doesn't work if you just add tickets by clicking on the "+").

drop-down.PNG

Good luck tonight. May the RNGesus be with you!

@Tillus Follow Marco's steps and you'll get there.Use the drop down menu..not the add sign

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Tillus Rank 13
Rank 13

ah okay my bad mr. chipleader Cheeky worked just fine this way! 

jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

AndreiBN wrote:

@VikingsAF I can make you a promisse ..If i will win this flip tournament , you can have the custom avatar Very Happy

@Marco-Unibet i have objetion to this, If he doesnt want the avatar then dont play and leave us that want it to play, not give another member an extra chance at it.

I could have asked all my friends who are on here and play to increase my chances of winning but I didnt as thats not fair.

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 25
Rank 25

jonny2192 wrote:

AndreiBN wrote:

@VikingsAF I can make you a promisse ..If i will win this flip tournament , you can have the custom avatar Very Happy

@Marco-Unibet i have objetion to this, If he doesnt want the avatar then dont play and leave us that want it to play, not give another member an extra chance at it.

I could have asked all my friends who are on here and play to increase my chances of winning but I didnt as thats not fair.

@jonny2192 It was a joke , chill out...

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
0 Likes
startelver Rank 17
Rank 17

Thanks , received 18 tickets , GL GL  .

steppek77 Rank 16
Rank 16

Marco-Unibet wrote:

Unfortunately it's too late to sign up for the flip freeroll Sad Deadline was last night and I've already added the tickets.

Usj, I am too late again.. I have to stop working in the weekend Smile

0 Likes
Highlighted
Headdasher Rank 9
Rank 9

need toicket too account name HeadDasher

FM
0 Likes
ahmadtibi Rank 9
Rank 9

tiket pllllllllllllllllll :: zA-Az

0 Likes
mlac Rank 10
Rank 10

I know i missed the 22nd but is it possibile to make an exception for me and allow me to register ? thank you please Smile

0 Likes