Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

You might not have noticed, but we've updated and reinvigorated the Weekly Suprise and Post of the Month community promotion - so if you're tagged here it's because there's a little something for you Smile

Everyone who received 5 likes or more last week(week14) - excluding posts on the promotion board - now has a €4 Community Rumble ticket available that can be used for one of our daily Rumble tournaments throughout this week Smile

@4soul
@BonusPater
@BroederTuck
@ChapInAChair
@Casthaneda@DaVitsche
@Esir
@fkingun@FreedoM
@GamesDean
@GR1ZZL3R
@GothMoth
@HAI_ROMANIA
@imdenuts
@Inhuman
@Ja-z-Polszy
@jonny2192
@Anonymous1
@Mackelito
@MackDaddy
@MetalWolf
@MoreTBC
@NMPfan
@onehitwonder
@pittpitt
@psrquack
@Purps
@RedHotChiliP
@SCOBY
@steppek77
@tatuaj7
@SvirAVI
@theMachine
@triceraatopp
@TTABKATA
@WarawaDK
@wwaanneess
@WuDu
@xdiediex1
@XY

Thank you and best of luck in the Rumble qualifiers Smile

/Jeppe

27 REPLIES
SvirAVI Rank 10
Rank 10

What a nice suprise! Thank you.

fkingun Rank 16
Rank 16

Thank you and thank you guys that follow my mistakes, bad words, nice words and happy tales Very Happy.

To err is human, forgive is canine!
GR1ZZL3R Rank 20
Rank 20

@Jeppe-Unibet I just cant express it enough I LOVE this community. I have been posting an issue with my sports betting, thats been resolved, and now this.HeartHeart

TTABKATA Rank 19
Rank 19
Shoryureppa Rank 15
Rank 15
Congrats to all you dudes. All the best in the Rumble. Would like to hear an awesome success story out of that.
RedHotChiliP Rank 14
Rank 14

True Awesomeness! RockonCool

But where´s the password? 

How many ways can you polish up a turd?
0 Likes
Paulica18 Rank 10
Rank 10

Untitled.png@Jeppe-Unibeti think you miss me..i receive 5 ( 2 on wednesday and 3 on friday) Very Happy Very Happy

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm very sorry for not mentioning it initially in my first post @Paulica18, but we never include stats from the Competitions and Promotions boards for these kind of promotions - in the same way we don't count the post there either when running numbers on the overall number of posts and the like Disappointed

/Jeppe 

0 Likes
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

Thanks @Jeppe-Unibet 

Please can I change my 4e community rumble to 4x1e community rumble before the 16th April Rofl only joking Rofl

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.