Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

unibet-open-logo.png

We have a strong presence at Unibet Open Malta with plenty of Community members, let's guess which one of them will make it farthest in the tournament - last longer!
All you have to do to enter the competition is comment below the name of the Community member you think will make it the farthest in the tournament 03:00 PM CET 17/05 tomorrow.
By guessing correctly you will win a €10 Free Bet as well as a €10 Unibet Open ticket. 

Anyone playing in the tournament is not allowed to guess, if you are on the list below and not playing the main event do let us know or if you aren't on the list , well, send a message our way and we'll add you to it. Smile

Ambassadors are excluded.

@NMPfan

@Raegar

@sG

@ChapInAChair

@Nutu_Ionut 

@YouSoKind

@triceraatopp

@Rock_Romain

@EasyMoney_21

@KrustyTheClown

@LimettiFlippi

@IrishinSpain

@Messwithme

@Negmardesign

@Zaniacmaniac

@sebreb

@pirahn

@traart

@MonkeyStyle

@IrishinSpain

117 REPLIES
BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23

Counting on you @pirahn!

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
MoreTBC Rank 22
Rank 22

@ChapInAChairFTW #MoanItIn

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it Smile
FreedoM Rank 19
Rank 19
I want to wish good luck to all the players on the list, they all are awesome, but in the end i must pick between chap and trice. Yeah i must go all-in on @triceraatopp
“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

Not bothering reading post, just gonna type ticket please, like me please, Rofl

@pirahn  to last longer

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.