Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Lywyu wrote:

I have the best idea, I propose to close the competition and give all the money to @WuDu .
What do you think, guys?

His sister deserves the money, because he follows her picks.

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

Yeh, it's very frustrating having 13/16 correct and still no prize, but if there aren't real surprizesw then you can't do anything against it.

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@Purps wrote:

It's good to have a nice mix of matches with clear favorites and more evenly balanced ones. All matches being as close to 50/50 as possible would really be the worst option.

In that case it might not be bad if you get just 1 point for overall competition, imo. You would have to balance between weekly odds and getting just right picks. It would remove worst case scenario where there is few big surprises and some get weekly win and big lead in overall competition. How to catch if that happens? Picking even higher odds and then it is lotto Haha

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@Livertool  I don't think there's really too much to worry about from someone picking only outsiders. My research so far, over the Premier League only, suggests that so far purely picking the outsider of the three options is showing a profit but that includes two huge shocks involving Man City, hopefully not a long term trend. Rofl

Of the ten weeks so far 3 have made over 10 points level stake profit and one a small profit, (which I beat with my selections.) Consistency appears to be the key and just picking the outsider in every game might  win the odd time, but I doubt it would feature on a sustained longer term leader board. I'm 7-3 up on weekly picks against outsiders and slightly ahead against them overall. I don't know what criteria @Jeppe-Unibet uses for picking the matches, the Champions League seem obvious enough, but I don't see any real problems so far in this excellent competition, with a good mix of matches, and it's looking as though it's going to get even better. Thumbs Up "If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it." Smile

I can follow @WuDu 's thinking, but as from the start there have been no extras for higher ranked members I'm not sure there should be now, (unless it's for those ranked 23 or higher Rofl)

Season 2 Yes GIF by CBS All Access

It Is What It Is
CharismaMan Rank 21
Rank 21

Manchester v Crystal Palace. Smile I love that game, collect 9+ pts, today I will happy to reach 10+ pts after all games. Haha

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@CharismaMan I'm also happy to get +10 pts in 10 games. Man U v Palace wasn't that big of a shock, but did you back Norwich or Wolves against City? What I'm saying is if you back only outsiders you won't win very often and will likely end up losing over the long run. HahaHaha

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
traart Rank 10
Rank 10
TheStrongMan Rank 10
Rank 10

It's my birthday today and my wish is to win minimum one Supertoto in top 3 🏆🥇🥈🥉