Agree, but rank25+ would be better.

0 Likes
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@psrquack wrote:

@GN1991 wrote:

I think rank 23+ would be the best LaughLaugh

Agree, but rank25+ would be better.

@psrquack true  rank 25+ is ok  plus  users with rnk 22+ and community alias starting with the letter P

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Nonono, rank should be only 24, no lower or higher. Think about it, 24 beers in case, 24 days to xmas from start of december aka perfect number Tongue

How to score points:

In each of the SuperToto competitions you earn points based on the odds of your picks, these points simply carry over to the leaderboard and are added together for your total score throughout the month.

Does this mean points like 1 point for correct pick or are they odds?

If latter, i would keep big favourite match to minimum, like 0. In long run there will be big surprises with odds over 10 so would hate to see this turning in to lottery where you can gain much by picking only undersdogs.

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@Livertool wrote:

If latter, i would keep big favourite match to minimum, like 0. In long run there will be big surprises with odds over 10 so would hate to see this turning in to lottery where you can gain much by picking only undersdogs.

166 games since we started playing with odds. 1 game so far where a huge underdog won (I guess it was CP against ManUtd in week 3). I dare you to use that strategy...

Also it's cute how all the sub-15 members now come out of the woods to lobby against my suggestion. Rofl Basically proves my point that a small monthly side pot, exclusively for high ranking members, could increase the motivation to contribute here. In the end, the Unibet guys are running a business, they're not dishing out prizes to yolo it up...

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
Pesek Rank 10
Rank 10

I have an idea, lets just create competition especially for @WuDu , so he could play with only worthy person in this forum, himself.

Lywyu Rank 10
Rank 10

I have the best idea, I propose to close the competition and give all the money to @WuDu .
What do you think, guys?

Purps Rank 21
Rank 21

@Livertool wrote:

Does this mean points like 1 point for correct pick or are they odds?

@Livertool 

It's the odds. Your total leaderboard score will simply be the sum of all your points during the 10 rounds.

Like @WuDu  said there hasn't been any real surprise results during all the 13 competitions where the score has been based on the odds, other than the CP win over ManUtd.

It's good to have a nice mix of matches with clear favorites and more evenly balanced ones. All matches being as close to 50/50 as possible would really be the worst option.

Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@WuDu wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

166 games since we started playing with odds. 1 game so far where a huge underdog won (I guess it was CP against ManUtd in week 3). I dare you to use that strategy...

Yup but in long run they will come. Later in month cl games can be meaningles so more likely to happen. Same with euro qualifiers, meaningless matches incoming. Would you rather see winner list of bit luck and more reasoning or just hunt for highest odds? Only two surprises can bring you points over 20 and to achieve those numbers with tight matches requires right picks around 10 matches

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.