cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

fantasybanner.PNG
At the end of October, we'll be opening a Premier League Fantasy draft league exclusive to community members, where you can compete for prizes for the remainder the Premier League 20/21 season Smile

Read all about how the PL fantasy draft league works and get yourself signed up for the Premier League Fantasy game here: https://draft.premierleague.com
I'll need to invite you to the league if, so post here in the thread if you'd like to join and please note that you must be available for the draft on October 31st at 11 AM CET. Everyone attending the draft will be asked to confirm here in the thread at a later time closer to the draft date.

We'll decide on prizes once we know how many wants to join, but it's likely to be Free Bets, maybe for use in the Euro 2020(1).

Draft league setup and basic rules:

• Draft, meaning that you''ll have to select 15 Premier League players for your team once at the start of the season  in a draft setting. The players you draft cannot be drafted by anyone else.
  • The draft between all PL players to be held on the morning of the 31st of October. If this is a bad date or time for many, we can look at finding an alternative date.
  • Head-to-head matchups! Each week, you'll compete against another member by chosing 11 out of your 15 players. Just like in the real PL, you get 3 points for a win and 1 for a draw.
  • Transfers will be available through the waiver system.
  • The possibility of trades is up for discussion. 

Looking forward to seeing the interest in this - It should be a fun league for about 30 PL game rounds, with a good amount of time to do some scouting of players and set up your Watch List for the draft Smile

60 REPLIES 60
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

Never tried this draft thing, looks interesting Smile

Since there is no budget and only one team can have one player, i just wonder how big advantage it is who gets pick players first if we have lots of members to join.

But anyways, i'm in.

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 17
Rank 17
I'm in! In fact, it's very good this date because it's my birthday Smile))
The one who gives - gives to himself, the one who does - does for himself.
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

Would like to join as well! Smile

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Livertool wrote:

Since there is no budget and only one team can have one player, i just wonder how big advantage it is who gets pick players first if we have lots of members to join.

But anyways, i'm in.

@Livertool It'll be interesting to see how much it's going to do. The draft is a so called "snake draft", so whoever has the first pick in round one, has the last pick in round 2, and if you pick last in the first round then you pick first in the second.
You can try out a mock draft as well with up to 8 players, just to see how the draft system works. This will also show you the importance of making a Watch List for the draft on the 31st Smile

Example of picks in the first two rounds of the draft wiith 10 managers in the league:
1st pick - 20th pick
2nd pic - 19th pick
3rd pick - 18th pick
10th pick - 11th pick

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

But anyways, i'm in.

@Livertool It'll be interesting to see how much it's going to do. The draft is a so called "snake draft", so whoever has the first pick in round one, has the last pick in round 2, and if you pick last in the first round then you pick first in the second.
You can try out a mock draft as well with up to 8 players, just to see how the draft system works. This will also show you the importance of making a Watch List for the draft on the 31st Smile

Example of picks in the first two rounds of the draft wiith 10 managers in the league:
1st pick - 20th pick
2nd pic - 19th pick
3rd pick - 18th pick
10th pick - 11th pick

Ok, that is good Smile 

Lot of time to investigate so i'm sure i will master this type of managering too Tongue

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

Obviously I'm in for any kind of a Fantasy game. Very HappyThumbs Up

Just can't refuse a chance to be horrible at something and still crush mr Livertool Cheeky

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Livertool wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

But anyways, i'm in.

1st pick - 20th pick
2nd pic - 19th pick
3rd pick - 18th pick
10th pick - 11th pick

Ok, that is good Smile 

Lot of time to investigate so i'm sure i will master this type of managering too Tongue

@Livertool No doubt Smile I was hoping we could set the draft order ourselves through a raffle like in the video and know the draft positions ahead of time, but it's set in the PL system to be done automatically a short while before the draft starts.

Highlighted
Rank 17
Rank 17
Does it seem unbalanced that only one member can choose one player and the others what do?
The one who gives - gives to himself, the one who does - does for himself.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 18
Rank 18