As in previous years, we're once again handing the competition over to the great @AndreiBN, who'll be your daily community host of the competition. The competition is split up into two parts:
Every day during the tournament @AndreiBN will set up a question where you'll need to pick either option A or B in order to qualify for the chance to win the daily prize of €50 in Bonus Money.
All questions will be roughly 50/50, so even if you don't have a clue about tennis, you should still be able to pick the right outcome once in a while If you guess the correct answer, you'll be included in the daily raffle, together with the other members who got it right as well. The daily giveaway prize will be added the following day after you've won it.
The member with the most correct picks throughout the tournament will win an extra €200 bonus ( of their choise ) . Only members posting their prediction in the daily competition 13 out of the 14 days will be eligible for the extra prize.
Who will win the first set in the match between Murray vs. Federer?
I pick Federer to win the first set and he ends up winning it, which means I'll be included in the daily raffle later the same day.
We've set up 8 questions about the tournament. If you predict all of them, you'll win a Unibet Open package worth €2.000! If nobody gets the big prize , the member/s with the higest number of correct pre torunament predictions will get 200 euros worth of Poker tickets, Free Bets or Bonus money. (Members will be able to choose one of the 3 Bonuses mentioned.)
Here are the questions:
1. Who will win the men's single event?
2. Who will win the women's single event?
3. Which team will win the mens double?
4. Which team will win the women's double?
5. Who will, out of top 10 seeded players (favourites), be first eliminated in the men's single event?
6. Who will, out of top 10 seeded players (favourites), be first eliminated in the women's single event?
7. Which team, out of top 10 seeded ones (favourites), will be first eliminated in the men's double event?
8. Which team, out of top 10 seeded ones (favourites), will be first eliminated in the women's doubles event?
Simply post your predictions in this thread, and you're in it to win it. Only members participating in the daily competition 13 out of 14 days will be eligible for the special tournament prizes - e.g. if you get 7 of the questions right but only posted the daily giveaways 10 times, you won't be able to win the special prize.
Tournament prediction rules
- Every elimination will be counted in regards of when it happens - e.g. if 2 or more players have a match in the same day, the first to be eliminated is the one that first finishes the match and is out of the tournament. Not by rounds lost, etc.
- In case of a retirement, Unibet's terms and conditions will apply. If a top 10 seeded player retires before or during a match, regardless if he is leading or not, it will be counted as elimination. If the top 10 seed player is in big trouble and almost loses the match, but his/her opponent retires before the game is finished, he/she will still be in the competition.
There is only one exception : If before the first match is being played and one of the top 10 seed players/teams retires, the bets will be considered voided and it will not count as elimination.So if a player/team doesn't play any minute in the tournament,the predicitions will be considered voided.
- All members can change up to 2 predictions as a one time thing. Any change must be posted before the deadline of the tournament predictions.
Terms and conditions
-Prizes will be paid out in bonus money , Free Bets , poker tickets ( MTT or SnG's ) , casino cash spins or bingo vouchers (The value of the Free Spins is 1 euro/spin.)
- In the case that nobody has all 8 predictions correct we will credit the member with the most predictions 200 euro cash
- In the case of a tie we will divide the 200 euro between the winners.
- Wagering requirements are explained here,
- Your tournament predictions must be submitted in this thread before the 26st of August at 23:00 CET.
- The Unibet Open package can't be exchanged for cash/tickets.
- If two or more members win the special prize, we will set up a poker tournament to find the winner. There will be a €250 UO ticket to the losers of a possible Unibet Open package tournament.
- General Unibet terms and Conditions apply
- We reserve the right ot withdraw this promotion at any time.
The 2018 US Open will be the 138th edition of tennis US Open and the fourth and final Grand Slam event of the year. It will be held on outdoor hard courts at the USTABillie JeanKing National Tennis Centre in New York City. This will be the last Grand Slam to have 32 seeds with the format reverting to 16 seeds in 2019.
Rafael Nadal and Sloane Stephens are the previous year's men's and women's singles champions.
We can't celebrate the last Grand Slam of the year without a tennis competition in the community! As always , we want to keep this competition open to all the members in the community, regardless of their tennis skills and the main purpose is to have fun and attract a larger interest in this sports, especially when it's a big tournament, like this one.Anyone can join even if they are not huge tennis fans,they will still have a chance to get into the daily raffle.
Managed to increase the daily prize to a very nice €50 and that's not all. A big change will be that you can use the daily prize however you want. So you can boost your bankroll with FBM or free bets if you love sports , can try your luck in Casino with some free spins without wagering requirements , advance your poker skill with some nice MTT or SnG's tickets or do it old fashion way with the Bingo vouchers.I will try my best and make the raffle right after we have the outcome of the daily question, but bare in mind that there will be days when this will not be possible asap, due to IRL stuff, so please be patience and understanding also in regards to when the prizes will be credited to your Unibet accounts. Please keep in mind that Jeppe and Ray are already hands full with all the "help" section, and it's also a bit of bad timing now with the World Cup football, so i'm sure they will do their best to everything sorted for you as soon as possible.
In the last competitons was trying to implement another raffle sistem, but couldn't find time to do what i wanted, because it requires a lot of resources, but i promisse you that if we are gonna do it also in the future, starting Australian Open will have a full changed competition , in many aspects. For now, i will be using the wheel spin raffle, but when there will be more then 50 players in the daily raffle, we will have to use the old one...
As there might be delays in the original schedule,i will follow the official posted schedule and the deadline for every question will be around 30 minutes before a match starts(or it's suppose to start).
Like always, wanna give a big thank you to @Jeppe-Unibet and @Ray-Unibet for making this possible and for the assistance in crediting the prizes every day for the community.Don't forget that this is a free chance of winning a Unibet Open package at the end of the year worth €2.000.
Kindly note into following the rules,as there will not be any exception made.And it's not necessarily to get the daily answers right,but it's really important to participate every day(or at least 13 out of 14).
The first round of the US Open Championship will kick off Monday ( 27nd of July ),and i will make sure to post the first question right after the registration for the big prize of a Unibet Open package at the end of the year will be closed ( Sunday 23:00 CET).Wish you guys all the best of luck and if you are inspired enough,you might walk away with an awesome prize.If you have any questions reguarding this competition,feel free to ask or send me a PM.
Here is the list with top seed players/teams (favourites) for US Open Championship:
Men's Singles :
Women's Singles :
Men's Doubles :
Women's Doubles :
Here is the list for men's single event of withdrawn players :
And below is the list for the women's single event withdrawn players :
NB : This is a projected group of seedings that is not final and is subject to change depending on results of current tournaments.If there will be major changes in the top 10 seed players/teams and 1 or more will be out,i will let you know ( those of you who picked them ).
I hope understand well the rules.
1. Who will win the men's single event? Djokovic
2. Who will win the women's single event? Pliskova
3. Which team will win the mens double? Bryan/Sock
4. Which team will win the women's double? Hradecka/Makarova
5. Who will, out of top 10 seeded players (favourites), be first eliminated in the men's single event? Thiem
6. Who will, out of top 10 seeded players (favourites), be first eliminated in the women's single event? Görges
7. Which team, out of top 10 seeded ones (favourites), will be first eliminated in the men's double event? Mektic/Peya
8. Which team, out of top 10 seeded ones (favourites), will be first eliminated in the women's doubles event? Mertens/Schuurs
1. Who will win the men's single event? Novak Djokovic
2. Who will win the women's single event? Simona Halep
3. Which team will win the mens double? Henri Kohtinen\John Peers
4. Which team will win the women's double? Andrea Hlavackova\Barbora Strykova
5. Who will, out of top 10 seeded players (favourites), be first eliminated in the men's single event? Dominic Thiem
6. Who will, out of top 10 seeded players (favourites), be first eliminated in the women's single event? Jelena Ostapenko
7. Which team, out of top 10 seeded ones (favourites), will be first eliminated in the men's double event? Raven Klaasen\Michael Venus
8. Which team, out of top 10 seeded ones (favourites), will be first eliminated in the women's doubles event?Kiki Bertens\ Johanna Larsson