Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

The weekly surprise is back after a short break - we had the big milestone freeroll, so thought we could skip a couple of these Smile

As mentioned in another post, we'll do our first proper home game stream on Friday (should start around 21:00 CET on Uhlens Twitch). To celebrate this first of many streams, we'll be doing a few competitions and giveaways. The total value this week should get close to € 350, and you'll get the chance to win both poker tickets and free bonus money Smile

The giveaways will take place during the stream, but you'll also get the chance to win a small prize, if you predict the first to bust or the winner. The lineup isn't quite confirmed yet (@UhlenPoker, @Jeppe-Unibet and I will play for sure), but as soon as it is, I'll update this post with more information Smile

If you have an idea for a fun competition we could do on the stream, just post it below Smile

If anyone out there is interested in doing some live commentary for this: We got a seat available alongside @MathrimC who's looking for a partnership Smile

BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23

Still a bit of way to go, but we'll be ready for 21:00 CET. Tune in at UhlenPokers Twitch! Smile

IMG_0378.JPGIMG_0379.JPG

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
BillyR23 Rank 19
Rank 19

Awesome Cool

BTW, @Stubbe-Unibet can you tell us everyone who'll play tonight? also, for this promotion https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Community-Promotions/The-Weekly-Surprise-Week-19/m-p/86450 , can we pick the winner and the first player to bust(1st to make a rebuy)?

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
Highlighted
MeX10K Rank 10
Rank 10

Yep give us update who gonna play tonight Very Happy

maryjan2323 Rank 10
Rank 10
BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23

I'm sorry guys but the technical stuff doesn't want to cooperate.... have been struggling with it for two hours now, and I'm giving up. Will try and fix it tomorrow so that it's ready for the future. Had hoped I'd have the entire day to test the cams etc., but suddenly had to make the table, which delayed everything. 

Going live on the unicommunity now, but it's without hole card cams, and it might be a very short stream 

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
BillyR23 Rank 19
Rank 19

It's ok Stubbe, we apreciate the effort you put to make this happen Thumbs Up

PS. if the contest is still on: I'll go with ReCorpH to make the first rebuy(bust first) and you to upset Uhlen and win the game... let's do it-> Stubbe for the win Angel

GL and have fun Wink

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
MeX10K Rank 10
Rank 10

Uhlen will win and Stubbe will make rebuy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

0 Likes
Szalist Rank 10
Rank 10
BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23
Winner is Chris-Robin in a really lucky allin against me Sad