cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

Earlier I've received 8 messages from Unibet about a maitenance, all in 10 seconds. What did you do @Livertool ? Smile)

Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@FunckyFish wrote:

Earlier I've received 8 messages from Unibet about a maitenance, all in 10 seconds. What did you do @Livertool ? Smile)

I was clueless what you talked about until i went to site. Same messages here Very Happy

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

@Purps wrote:

Allright, we have everyone except @MadAdo now Ok

I'm 100% sure your pick would also be €10 freebet and 1000 poker points, but if you rather would have taken all in free bets, let me know and it probably can be fixed afterwards Smile

Thanks for the quick responses everyone. I'm sending the list now, but as said earlier, patience will be appreciated. Thumbs Up

Peace

@Purps  I'm really sorry, but just return from my very short (4 days) holiday ... so I just missed round 6 with a little chance to attack TOP 7 places Cheeky

Well, you wrote pretty exactly what I would like to pick Ok Many thanks for this amazing competition and congratulations to the winners Cash

Good job Purps, as you are really a man in the front Thumbs Up

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

All prizes should be paid out and on you guys accounts, please do let me know if anyone's missing Thumbs Up

Great job during this one @Livertool, making full use of the one discarded round Smile
Happy to see that people overall liked the competition, once again big shoutout to @Purps for timely updates smooth running of this Smile

/Jeppe

Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15
Yes, it's the best sport competition for the community. And the weekly and final prizes are very good! Thank you.
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Jeppe-Unibet 

poker points are missing for me :-/ 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Hello,

@Jeppe-Unibet @Purps 

still havent received the poker points, can you take a look please ? ^_^

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@shobolanul wrote:

Hello,

@Jeppe-Unibet @Purps 

still havent received the poker points, can you take a look please ? ^_^

@ReCorpH 

EDIT: @shobolanul  is apparently still missing the 1000 poker bonus points from the overall leaderboard.

Highlighted