Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nicnic Rank 10
Rank 10

Why not romanian customers? Romanians pay good money on the site. We are banned from free bingo also...😬

Niconic
brusiak Rank 13
Rank 13

If its not to late, i was refered to this community by Apoxxy91

Reinrebane Rank 10
Rank 10

@brusiak its too late. You have 15 minutes tell who refer you not 1 day 😞

Community Manager
Community Manager

@brusiak We've decided to make an exception even though your post was past the timeline, so you're welcome to post again when reaching the required rank Smile

@Nicnic Initially we weren't allowed to offer this on the Romian market due to the new license having to be sorted out, but we're allowed to now and I've removed Romania from the restricted countries in the original post Smile

Nicnic Rank 10
Rank 10

Thank you for answering and for solution! 

Niconic
chrisneurotic Rank 9
Rank 9

hy i was invited by  "ichmagpizza" , saw this post and the level u need for the (RAF) so i waited. now have seen the timelimit, would be  cool if the raf netherless will work at lvl 12.

For proof, i also got invited officel at unibet from her Smile and joined here after she  had learned about this awesome community! Heart

thx & greeetz

Lene Rank 3
Rank 3
oklanden Rank 8
Rank 8
effigies Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi I was referred by Stoned_Midgetz, i will repost in the lobby when i get to level 12 for the RAF bonus for us both.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Stoned_midgetz Rank 10
Rank 10

Thanks and good luck Effigies, and thanks Unibet Community

The path of the rightous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.