Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
taft Rank 13
Rank 13

Lol @Jeppe-Unibet I notice you have secretly adjusted the terms of this offer. Very Happy I guess me and my friend are out then, he's not too chatty even in private conversations, nevermind on a forum, I don't know if you can get rank 12 by lurking. I feel a bit let down but whatever, I'm now stuck on this forum and I'm not going to up and leave over that Very Happy

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@taft It's ok, you signed up before we revised the rules a bit, so go ahead and let us know when you get to rank 12 Smile

Cendre80 Rank 5
Rank 5

Hi ! Smile I have been invited by Check_Norris Tongue

Thx !

Check_Norris Rank 13
Rank 13

@Cendre80 wrote:

Hi ! Smile I have been invited by Check_Norris Tongue

Thx !

Welcome fish Wink

Community Manager
Community Manager
Cendre80 Rank 5
Rank 5

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

What a great late Friday surprise, welcome @Cendre80!! Thumbs Up

Thank you Smile

0 Likes
matt1885 Rank 10
Rank 10

slightly off topic, I have found bringing friends tough due to still no complex cashout feature, the community is is excellent but not been enough to bring friends along :-(

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

I hear you @matt1885, it's being worked on and we're very much looking forward to having it!

0 Likes
matt1885 Rank 10
Rank 10

it's the last piece to the puzzle 👍then the unibet community Christmas party can be organised 😂

Larisa Rank 10
Rank 10

Hey not cool this is discrimination why some country are not eligible i have 1500 followers on twitter i can bring some of them here,today i hit myself on free bingo tikets to romaniansand now this......

0 Likes