Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Finished

March has been a fruitful month here in the Unibet Community, reaching 100.000 posts and an big increase in signup's is the proof, but besides that we had some really interesting discussion, feedback's and promotions.
The post that stands out the most is The UNOFFICIAL UOS feedback and suggestion thread created by @MoreTBC.
It attracted the attention of the Poker Department and it served as a direct feedback platform for all of our members , a chance to express their honest opinion and feedback regarding the UOS series.
The guys over at Poker and us, humble community workers alike, combed through your responses and would like to thank you for the passion and constructive ideas shown overall but especially in this thread.

This is why, the reward for the post of the month doesn't go to @MoreTBC exclusively, but to all the members that participated in the Unoficial UOS feedback, and we are talking about an Omaha Freeroll consisting in 150 CashCashCash
Of course, we know that ideas and feedback was shared in other posts as well and would like to invite anybody who shared their opinion with us on UOS to this freeroll.
So if you have a post with UOS feedback in another thread, feel free post a link in this thread showing your comment where you share your opinion or suggestion Smile

The name of the competition in the Poker Client will be "MoreTBC's Community Feedback Freeroll" as a thank you to @MoreTBC for being the catalyst of this discussion.  
Freeroll starts this Sunday, 15th of April 08:00 PM.
Usage of your Community Alias is a must.MoreTBC.JPG

Players who actively shared their thoughts and constructive ideas in  The UNOFFICIAL UOS feedback and suggestion thread

@MoreTBC
@VikingsAF
@NMPfan,
@WuDu
@Inhuman
@Pucuri88
@startelver
@OmNomNom
@theMachine
@jerry
@freddies
@Janek@MicroBeard@spargelsalat
@henrymorgan
@Sabrina92
@MetalWolf

36 REPLIES
MoreTBC Rank 22
Rank 22
#MoanItIn
When is this wonderful tournament be taking place? I need to organise my Chip Race interview Wink
Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it Smile
@MoreTBC, Freeroll starts this Sunday, 15th of April 08:00 PM, just updated the thread above with the date as well. Thanks for pointing that out Smile
Sabrina92 Rank 10
Rank 10
Merenitsu Rank 18
Rank 18
Janek Rank 10
Rank 10

Thank you very much and gl everyoneSmile

jerry Rank 16
Rank 16

150e for 17 people? OMAHA?!! Im in!! Very HappyCoolRofl

I just hope its not with 3 paid places, with my luck lately only everyone wins type of freeroll would be good for me Wink 

Shoryureppa Rank 15
Rank 15
Congrats man this is spectacular
0 Likes
WuDu Rank 19
Rank 19

Nice, I'll be there. This is almost too much winning...

Is playing with our community alias mandatory or not?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump

@WuDu asking the real questions here.
The Freeroll is part of the Community so yes, as a reoccuring requirement to such events, usage of your Community alias is mandatory Smile
Main post above updated as well.

0 Likes