Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Uhdada Rank 10
Rank 10

Thanks for the details! The last one doesn’t worth it for me.

0 Likes
papyvictor Rank 10
Rank 10

you ve a perfect system promotion missions, easy to realise for all style of players, not like other sites where you need to play high level for upgrade level,

ty for all

mafioso77777 Rank 10
Rank 10

i completed the mission:Счастливый:

cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

@cris1285 wrote:

@MadAdo wrote:

4c is especially for me the tought one ever :-( whenever try to achieve villain got really lucky or has more chips that I had ... so NO knockout made Sad

Ohh yeah, i know the feeling. When you dont "need", you have 5 bounties each tourney you play. When its a mission, you cant get any, something always happen. They have more chips, multiway pot, even the guy put his last chip in play w 72o, he wins, cetere cetere Rofl It will come, you have time, just relax. 

Thats what i was talking about:

Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 12.10.27.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-23 at 12.10.50.png

cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

5.c and the second day of 5.a is the same mission, it should get green same time, right (of course if i played an SNG yesterday)? For me it didnt, im curious whats wrong. Any idea?

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@cris1285 wrote:

5.c and the second day of 5.a is the same mission, it should get green same time, right (of course if i played an SNG yesterday)? For me it didnt, im curious whats wrong. Any idea?

@cris1285 They are slightly different, one is to win 5 hands from the button and one 5 hands from the big blind. Of course you can complete both in the same session but will have to win at least ten hands. Cash

It Is What It Is
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@cris1285 wrote:

@cris1285 They are slightly different, one is to win 5 hands from the button and one 5 hands from the big blind. Of course you can complete both in the same session but will have to win at least ten hands. Cash

SpeechlessRoflRofl

Thanks @GR1ZZL3R, you just teached me how to read Ok

GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

That's OK @cris1285@pinki is teaching me how to add up.Geek

It Is What It Is
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

That's OK @cris1285@pinki is teaching me how to add up.Geek

Unibetcommunity is basically a school. Smile

MadAdo Rank 18
Rank 18

... and we ALL are basically still children - in terms - we would like to play a lot! Very Happy