Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Mission.png

Scroll right to see the rewards Smile

1a Create a new identity Change your appearance by creating a new identity 50 Bonus Points
1b Visit the Bonus Shop Visit the "Bonus Shop" by pressing on your alias, going to "Profile" then "Bonus Shop"
1c Play PLO, then play NLHE the next day Join any Omaha Cash Game table and reach the flop at least 10 times. Then do the same in Hold'em the next day

2a Play a bounty tournament Play any multi-table tournament with the words 'shooting star' in the name €1000  Mission Special Ticket
5x€0.25 Cash spins (Sevens High)
2b Play a freezeout tournament Play any multi-table tournament with the word 'singularity' in the name
2c Play a rebuy tournament Play any multi-table tournament with the word 'multiverse' in the name

3a Play Sit & Go tournaments Play three Sit & Go tournaments €2 SNG ticket
3b PLO Blackjack Be dealt 20 cards with a value of 10 or higher at any PLO cash game stake
3c Play tournaments Play any multi-table tournament that has a €1 buy-in or higher for three days in a row

4a PLO Showdown Win at least one hand at showdown in any PLO cash game for three days in a row €3000  Mission Special Ticket
10x€0.15 Cash spins (Sticky Bandits)
4b Play Sit & Go tournaments Play at least one SNG for 3 days in a row
4c Bounty Hunter Eliminate at least one player from any non-freeroll multi-table tournament with the word "Shooting Star" in the name

5a Carousel Play Complete a Sit & Go, then win 5 hands from the BB in any cash game the next day, then play any multi-table tournament the next day €10 Omaha cash ticket
5b Double up in NLHE Reach 200 big blinds (double the maximum allowed starting stack) in a NLHE cash game
5c Win hands from the button Win 5 hands from the button in any cash game
32 REPLIES
cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20

Finally, the double up in CG is the very last mission, for a cash game ticket reward. Makes much more sense, keep it up guys! Thumbs Up

Negriani Rank 10
Rank 10
MadAdo Rank 15
Rank 15

4c is especially for me the tought one ever :-( whenever try to achieve villain got really lucky or has more chips that I had ... so NO knockout made Sad

cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20

@MadAdo wrote:

4c is especially for me the tought one ever :-( whenever try to achieve villain got really lucky or has more chips that I had ... so NO knockout made Sad

Ohh yeah, i know the feeling. When you dont "need", you have 5 bounties each tourney you play. When its a mission, you cant get any, something always happen. They have more chips, multiway pot, even the guy put his last chip in play w 72o, he wins, cetere cetere Rofl It will come, you have time, just relax. 

mafioso77777 Rank 10
Rank 10
2masone Rank 7
Rank 7

cool

ThomasSSAa
0 Likes
Babyjcc2828 Rank 10
Rank 10

Very Cool👍☘️

0 Likes
ShowKolor Rank 10